Printer Friendly
2 Pages
« 1 2
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steve_Ickes
BI Member

USA
181 Posts

Posted - November 04 2014 :  18:26:19  Show Profile  Visit Steve_Ickes's Homepage Send Steve_Ickes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just made our reservations. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Hershey.

Steve 2355
Go to Top of Page

jim1191
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Vice President

USA
1961 Posts

Posted - June 18 2015 :  15:10:28  Show Profile Send jim1191 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone bringing parts to sell or trade?
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - June 20 2015 :  19:55:16  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am sure we all have stuff that we have acquired over the years that we no longer need or decided not to install. Maybe we should start another topic for needed parts to be brought to the meet.
Go to Top of Page

jim1191

BI Vice President

USA
1961 Posts

Posted - June 22 2015 :  10:11:18  Show Profile Send jim1191 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The annual national meet is fast approaching.
For those who have attended in the past you're aware of the Saturday night banquet and a part of the evening is a very entertaining auction. The proceeds help support the club and has historically helped keep the club in the black. I'm reaching out to those here to donate items for the auction. Items can be Bricklin related or not. If you are planning to attend the meet just bring something you'd like to support the club with. If you're not attending and would like to donate an item for the auction you can contact me here.
Regards
Jim

Edited by - jim1191 on June 22 2015 10:12:14
Go to Top of Page

quiltlady
Former BI Member

Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - June 22 2015 :  14:56:43  Show Profile Send quiltlady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Get your cars ready, and make sure to bring them to Hershey. Remember this is a special meet, the 40th anniversary of our club. We should have as many car's attending this meet as possible. The trophey's and shirts are really special this year. If you attend the meet this year, the next time you eat a Hershey bar you will think of a Bricklin! FYI if you havent paid for the meet reg. and activities PLEASE DO SO ASAP!!!!!
See you in Hershey Art Z and Joe V
Go to Top of Page

Dpenn1
BI Member

USA
72 Posts

Posted - August 06 2015 :  11:59:45  Show Profile Send Dpenn1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I took some pictures at the meet, uploaded the pictures to

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/dpenn11/library/Bricklin%20Meet%202015
Go to Top of Page

Jerry_Sheahan

USA
73 Posts

Posted - August 06 2015 :  13:39:05  Show Profile Send Jerry_Sheahan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great pictures, thanks for posting. Does anyone have some pictures of the blue car that was at the show or know who's car it is? That is close to the color I would like to paint mine and I would love to see some better pictures of the whole car.

Vin 1466 White with black fiberglass (I made it most of the way back from New York!)
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - August 07 2015 :  00:06:51  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I should have at least one photo of every car there.

http://s2.photobucket.com/user/play8or9/library/Hershey%20Meet%202015?sort=3&page=1

Edited by - play8o9 on August 09 2015 03:03:23
Go to Top of Page

gulwing1
BI Member

USA
240 Posts

Posted - August 07 2015 :  21:43:47  Show Profile Send gulwing1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to this Facebook page and scroll down about 1/3 of the way to an album I posted yesterday on the meet. I have pictures of every car except one.

https://www.facebook.com/

Hope you enjoy

Ivan
VIN 1050

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
« 1 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05