Printer Friendly
2 Pages
1 2 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - November 28 2016 :  07:55:07  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know Meet is in Dover BUT I need to know the date so I and my GF can put in for vacation time, need to do it before the end of the year or will not get the time to go.

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included

RickAndRickyInCT
Former BI Member

Average Member

USA
667 Posts

Posted - November 28 2016 :  07:57:17  Show Profile Send RickAndRickyInCT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my calendar shows July 12-15 Rick Rick
Go to Top of Page

kerry4951
BI Member

Average Member

USA
831 Posts

Posted - November 28 2016 :  08:12:24  Show Profile Send kerry4951 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rick Id post over on FB too. Might be seen over there for you to get a response. Im sure the dates have been determined but just not announced officially yet. Might try messaging Bob Zee on FB.

Vin 2200 (Safety white)
Vin 588 (Scottsdale Police Car)
Go to Top of Page

bricklin128
BI Member

BI Treasurer

USA
18 Posts

Posted - November 28 2016 :  09:24:16  Show Profile Send bricklin128 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
July 12-July16, 2017 are the official dates for Big East 2017. Doc
Go to Top of Page

marks
BI Member

USA
365 Posts

Posted - November 28 2016 :  22:47:10  Show Profile Send marks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK folks, here's the scoop. Wed July 12th to Sun July 16th. Mainstay's Suites in Dover Delaware. $99 a night. 302-678-8383, tell them your with the Bricklin club. You can make your reservations now! There will be trips for local fresh seafood, beer, wine, ice cream, and the local Air Force Base Museum. (not in that order) Can I get a count please on how many people would be interested in a behind the scene tour of Dover Downs Speedway with a few laps around the track for about $20 + $10 for passenger? We're also going to have at least one "movie night". More info to come! By the way, we have no sales tax!
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - November 29 2016 :  05:59:57  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm, in for dover downs

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included
Go to Top of Page

Steve_Ickes
BI Member

USA
181 Posts

Posted - January 02 2017 :  20:43:39  Show Profile  Visit Steve_Ickes's Homepage Send Steve_Ickes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We're going and count us in for Dover Downs.

Steve & Kathryn

Steve 2355
Go to Top of Page

jim1191
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Vice President

USA
1961 Posts

Posted - January 02 2017 :  23:33:01  Show Profile Send jim1191 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be there...if it's not raining
Go to Top of Page

steve_edgar
BI Member

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - January 05 2017 :  20:29:37  Show Profile  Visit steve_edgar's Homepage Send steve_edgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jo-Ann and I will be very pleased to attend, and count us in for Dover Downs!

Cheers from Oakville!

VIN 846

Edited by - steve_edgar on January 05 2017 20:49:23
Go to Top of Page

marks
BI Member

USA
365 Posts

Posted - February 06 2017 :  20:38:31  Show Profile Send marks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are in for Dover Downs! Two hour behind the scenes and we might get on the track twice for a few laps. I caution you, the track is banked in the straight! It was originally designed for formula cars @ 200+ mph. Things are coming together. If you need to get up with me, please feel free to do so. markandrose2@msn.com
Go to Top of Page

ShiftysB
BI Member

Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - March 01 2017 :  23:07:31  Show Profile Send ShiftysB a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We will be there and are up for Dover Downs.

Jeffrey S. Sheehan
Caledonia, MN
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
1 2 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05