Bricklin International Forums
Bricklin International Forums
Classifieds FAQ Guestbook Links Member VINs Register
 All Forums
 Bricklin General Discussions
 Events & Owners Seeking Owners
 2018 Meet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brickfortom Posted - August 13 2018 : 15:05:24
Just wanted to give a big shout out on how enjoyable the Livonia meet was. I know it's about the cars but being together with all you great owners and your families rises to the top. Kudos to Steve and Kathryn for all their efforts and thanks to all that supported them. I think a good time was had by all.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jim1191 Posted - March 29 2019 : 13:12:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3uS-mQPEjs
Rick_R Posted - October 02 2018 : 05:56:40
finally a reporter tat got the story right.. but then again it was Randy that wrote it
jim1191 Posted - September 28 2018 : 11:35:44
https://www.vaildaily.com/news/its-a-bricklin-owners-of-one-of-the-most-unique-cars-ever-bring-their-bricklins-to-vail/

West meet .....
Vin2889 Posted - September 24 2018 : 20:40:26
All,

For those asking, next year's meet will be in the Northern Shenandoah Valley here in Virginia, and the meet director is your's truly, along with George Curley. More details will be provided very soon.

Steve

play8o9 Posted - September 03 2018 : 12:53:04
Thanks for posting. I could not attend due to lack of vacation. Would love to see a lot more photos from the meet.
jim1191 Posted - September 02 2018 : 10:07:44
http://www.lov2xlr8.no/visitora18/bricklin/bricklin.html
jim1191 Posted - August 21 2018 : 17:26:16

1974 Bricklin SV-1

Sticking with the misfits theme, here's what has to be the world's cleanest Bricklin SV-1. Full of neat ideas and horrendously bad execution, the SV-1 was both well ahead of its time and a product of it. Malaise had begun to set in amongst North American automakers, and even independent Bricklin was no exception. Quality problems sent the car and the company out to pasture, which makes the condition of this particular car so notable. Canada's sports car wasn't to be, but it was just a minor speed bump in Malcom Bricklin's high-flying career, nudged between the introduction of Subaru in America and the importation of the Yugo. Hey, when Bricklin bets, he bets big. -Scott Evans

Almost looks like Stuart.......I mean Malcolm....
Dpenn1 Posted - August 21 2018 : 08:43:17
We really wanted to go but had to miss it because the wife is recovering from ACL surgery. Couldn't make the 14 hour drive. Anyway I see the timing for the event was good, there is a Bricklin on the list for Motor Trends best cars of Woodward 2018.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/best-cars-of-the-2018-woodward-dream-cruise/ar-BBMbKYT#page=5

David
gulwing1 Posted - August 16 2018 : 15:23:30
I'm really sorry I didn't make it this year. If it hadn't been for car problems and an unexpected Vet bill for my dog I still wouldn't have made it as I came down with a nasty stomach virus on Monday evening, 8/6 and I'm still recovering from it.

Never would have been able to make the drive from Maryland.
vin6635 Posted - August 16 2018 : 10:11:41
Is that Eric's new car?

Anyone get a picture of a car in front of the old GV building? Any other historic sites?

Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05