Bricklin International Forums
Bricklin International Forums
Classifieds FAQ Guestbook Links Member VINs Register
 All Forums
 Bricklin General Discussions
 Events & Owners Seeking Owners
 ALL - 2007-07-09 - 'Chop Cut Rebuild'

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bricklin1155 Posted - February 07 2007 : 06:34:29
Coming to Speed Channel "Chop Cut Rebuild" sometime in June of 2007. More details to follow!!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sjzukrow Posted - July 28 2014 : 17:34:20

Chop Cut Rebuild - Season IV, the SPEED television series which features the Bricklin restoration and modification is back in stock. The three DVD set contains additional commentaries and extras not broadcast on SPEED. $30 + $6 shipping for a total of $36. That's $5 off the price on the CCR online store. http://ccr.tv/store/

It's not listed on the Bricklinalia page but if you'd like to purchase a set, send check or money order made out to Bricklin International to:

Bricklinalia
c/o Stuart Zukrow
39401 Helena Avenue
Sterling Heights, MI 48313-5521

You can also PayPal to my personal email address sjzukrow@msn.com. Including an additional 4% to offset PayPal fees is encouraged but not required.
snyder Posted - January 07 2011 : 20:19:53
I did a search for past Bricklins on Russo and Steele.. Two turned up, one in 07 and one in 08.
10,395 for one and 8,800 for the other. Hope Dan has a good reserve.
MikeM Posted - January 07 2011 : 15:11:43
Love to see a live feed of that auction for both cars.
sjzukrow Posted - January 07 2011 : 14:19:56
Russo and Steele actually has two Bricklins on the block:

Green VIN 1187 http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector-car/1975-Bricklin-Gull-Wing-Coupe/6192 as well as the Chop Cut Rebuilt car VIN 1279 http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector-car/1975-Bricklin-SV1-Custom/6647
play8o9 Posted - January 07 2011 : 13:42:36
Now it looks like Dan is going for an all or nothing with Russo and Steele.

From Facebook.

Finally getting rid of the Bricklin. Selling at Russo and Steele January 19th - NO RESERVE! Bye bye baby!
n/a Posted - August 27 2010 : 21:17:56
On September 1st, 2010 Chop Cut Rebuilds host Dan Woods will place his personal vehicle, the 1975 Bricklin SV1 restored in Season 4, for sale on Ebay Motors! This a one of a kind automobile, customized and upgraded to be one serious sports car that turns heads where ever it goes. Its flamed Maple Leaf hood and custom interior reflect its heritage as Canadas last production automobile and North Americas only gull-wing production car.

Celebrities such as Leonard Cohen, Monty Hall, and even former Canadian Prime Minister, Kim Campbell have sat in this car. Its designer, Herb Grasse and the cars originator Malcolm Bricklin, have both raved about its redesign and custom look. This Bricklin has appeared twice at the SEMA show in Las Vegas to outstanding reviews.

Completely rebuilt from the ground up, this rare SV1 is one of 2,900 Bricklins produced from 1974 to 1976. Meticulously customized by the renowned team at Syndicate Automotive in San Diego, California, its transformation was extensively documented and broadcast across North America on the SPEED Channel. Its original 351 Windsor engine was completely rebuilt with a top of the line stroker kit, to increase its cubic inch capacity to nearly 400ci. Its new power is complimented by an Art Carr built C4 Transmission and Currie 9 inch Differential. Four wheel disc brakes provide more than enough stopping power. Edelbrock aluminum heads and a Demon 4bbl carburetor pour a unique roar from the customized headers. Interior work includes, a custom made dash and console combination which houses a top of the line Sony Xplod sound system and DVD screen. Converted from hydraulic to pneumatic, its signature gull-wing doors open at the touch of a remote switch, while the new Air Ride suspension can drop the car on its rockers for added effect.

Re-broadcasts of the Season 4 series, have recently begun a new airing cycle on the Discovery UK channel Turbo, seen across Europe.

This isnt just a Bricklin Its the Chop Cut Rebuild Bricklin. Place your bid at Ebaymotors.com starting September 1st to own a rare piece of automotive history!
brick75 Posted - December 20 2009 : 10:02:09

Yup, we spoke Dan...good luck with her, this has been great publicity for the Bricklin and I am so glad you didn't install a flux capacitor in your "ambassador" Bricklin!

Marty
VIN 1548
n/a Posted - December 20 2009 : 08:42:46
I own 1279. It has my three car garage all to itself.
brick75 Posted - November 16 2009 : 19:50:47

Sounds great, I think the DVD is a classic...great rebuild. Anyone know what happened to it...ownership wise?

Marty
VIN 1548
jim1191 Posted - November 16 2009 : 15:20:28
I like the sound of it!

Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05