Printer Friendly
2 Pages
1 2 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 14 2004 :  13:35:29  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey there folks.

Alison and I are putting together a calender for 2006 to sell at the 2005 Bricklin meet. We need to know who wants them and how many.
We also need pictures for the calender. If you have interesting brick pictures, please forward them to me

For pictures to be forwarded: BrickPics@sharpefire.com
Include your name, Vin, Location and photo credits if required

For Advance Calender orders, please email me at: BrickCalenders@sharpefire.com

I figure they will be $ 20 each and orders over 10 might get a break (depends on the total quantity produced)

Thanks for you support.

Ray Sharpe
Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
842, 999, 1442

nbbrkwks
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - August 18 2004 :  01:54:19  Show Profile  Visit nbbrkwks's Homepage Send nbbrkwks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wheres the 2005 meet?

"Man who says it can not be done, should not interupt man doing it.
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 19 2004 :  14:19:48  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rumor is fact.

Alison and I will be hosting the 2005 meet in Kitchener-Waterloo , Canada

Yup Canada.

We are trying to get lots of sponsorship and I am going to make some announcements through here.

We are finishing the hotel negotiations and it looks good.

The meet is going to be action packed with many ideas. If possible I will be trying to get sub topics for each thing so everyone can get feed back.

For all the US residents, it looks like it will be less expensive for you due to the good exchange rate.

We are getting alot of support for this show and suspect it might be the biggest in a very long time. Sponsors are lineing up to participate.

If you want to be put on an emailing or mailing list. Please forward your email address or snail mail address to us.

bricklinmeet2005@sharpefire.com

Ray Sharpe & Alison Rath
1-73 Locust Street
Kitchener, Ontario
Canada
N2H 1W8
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

372 Posts

Posted - August 20 2004 :  11:40:52  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How far is Kitchner from Buffalo, NY? about 3 hours or less?

D Major
Brick2706 red acrylic
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 20 2004 :  12:57:57  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
3 hours max, unless they close the border and you have to swim for a bit.

It will be a very easy drive. But take the Fort Erie or Lexington bridges not the one in Niagara Falls.

You are coming thou?

Edited by - Brick999 on August 22 2004 11:04:19
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 26 2004 :  14:31:03  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok People. If you have a Bricklin and you have some great pictures, please forward these to me so I can put together a calender for this year maybe, but definitely next year!!!

BrickPics@sharpefire.com

Thanks in Advance
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

372 Posts

Posted - August 26 2004 :  16:16:15  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brick999

3 hours max,

It will be a very easy drive. But take the Fort Erie or Lexington bridges not the one in Niagara Falls.

You are coming thou?

3 Hours, and EASY drive in a Brick???? Oh, yea did I mention I haven't replaced the shift boot yet? (sniff sniff.....I'm dizy). If I get things wrapped up with this car, I'll be there. I missed the NY meet of all things, due to a trip to Vegas, but I will make every effort to be in Canada. (It's closer too.)

D Major
Brick2706 red acrylic
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

372 Posts

Posted - August 26 2004 :  16:18:40  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As far as pictures, do you prefer profiles, close-up's, scenery, is there a theme your working with?

D Major
Brick2706 red acrylic
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 28 2004 :  10:12:04  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Let me tell you the plan and If I can get enought pictures this is how it will go

1) I am hoping to put Bricklin in interesting scenes for each month as the main pictures.
2) Then I am going to put pictures in all the empty boxes of the calender.

I have talked to some people about putting the president's award car on the cover as a perk, but this might initially be a difficult thing to co-ordinate while setting up the meet for next year.

If the calender flys, then I plan to carry it on in the future with the calender and perhaps I'll have more time to co-ordinate these items.

FORMATS: preferrable jpeg, but if you send it to me and I cannot convert it I'll just email you. It is likely that you have a software program that will convert it.

BrickPics@sharpefire.com

OH YEAH! Works in progress type pictures are welcome. They are stories all on their own.

Thanks,

Ray

Edited by - Brick999 on August 28 2004 15:50:02
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 28 2004 :  10:14:40  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

3 Hours, and EASY drive in a Brick???? Oh, yea did I mention I haven't replaced the shift boot yet? (sniff sniff.....I'm dizy). If I get things wrapped up with this car, I'll be there. I missed the NY meet of all things, due to a trip to Vegas, but I will make every effort to be in Canada. (It's closer too.)

Now this is likely something we all do in this situation.. I have a tank of O2 in the car for breathing air. I labelled it NOS so the cool kids think the car is Phat. ..........JUST KIDDING

I really hope you come. Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - August 28 2004 :  10:35:13  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As soon as i can roll get my car out side I'll shoot some pics in the highest qulty mode on my camera. I burn them to cd and mail them to you. I only have "farmers" dialup and don't have a day to waste uploading them.

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
1 2 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05