7 Pages
« 3 4 5 6 7 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - March 08 2014 :  09:13:32  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That should not be correct. I will check with them on Monday. I know rooms were going very fast but I was not aware we burned through our block yet. Will check and advise.
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - March 09 2014 :  22:33:53  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was able to book on the 12th, but not the 11th with our $109 group rate.
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - March 11 2014 :  10:31:49  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay; I just spoke the Marriott: Tomorrow you can go back and book Wednesday the 11th. I could only get 5 rooms at the 109 rate. That will bring us up to 30 rooms on Wednesday. Currently 25 rooms are booked on Wednesday. But I have now 30 as of the 12th of March.
Thursday 31 Rooms Booked;
Friday 32 Rooms Booked;
Saturday 31 Rooms Booked.
I have only 8 to 9 Rooms left per night and I know some people are going and they have not booked! So please book as you don't have much time left and once the rooms are gone they are gone. So get them now as this Hotel is going to be sold out very soon. So everyone should now be able to get the 109 rate. If you could not call back and they will change it. But call back tomorrow! IF you have a problem let me know.
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - April 06 2014 :  18:15:33  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
UPDATE!!
On Thursday night there will be a all you can eat buffet and band provided by the Delorean club. We are invited and you can buy tickets from me when you arrive. Tickets are $47.00 per person. They always do a great job and the band is supposed to be very good. An all Woman Rock Band!
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - April 14 2014 :  17:10:32  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just received a call from Ron Jackson who is attending from Tucson AZ. He noted that the rooms are full up and i am working with the hotel to get more rooms. I believe i will get them on Wednesday but i not sure how many i can get? Here is the total
Wednesday 29
Thursday 38
Friday 40
Saturday 38
Huge turnout as you can see and i know there still people looking for rooms. So once they come up please book as we are getting very close to a full hotel
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - April 15 2014 :  22:02:54  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BIG NEWS!!!!!
Christopher Lloyd who played Doc in Back to the Future will be at the meet!!! YEA!!!!

Will get more rooms added on Thursday or Friday. But please call and get them as we are almost sold out
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - April 18 2014 :  21:03:23  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Getting close to the end!!! If you are on the edge get a room before you can't! If the Bricklin block is sold out get one of the few remaining Delorean rooms so ask for their room block. It will be a SELL OUT!!! Drive your Bricklin around with 175 Deloreans!! Nothing COOLER!!!!
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - May 06 2014 :  22:43:27  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay last post; Nearly 50 rooms booked!!! The hotel is nearly sold out and it will be a great time!! Send me your registration so I can have your gifts ready!!
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - May 09 2014 :  21:26:07  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had a couple people ask how can they support the club at the meet. We do a Raffle and an auction! If you want to donate an item that would be great. Small items are in the raffle and larger more pricey items are normally auctioned off at our BIG Saturday night banquet. Bricklin items are really great!!!
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - May 29 2014 :  15:17:17  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HUGE UPDATE:
Bricklin National Meet and DeLorean Car Show & Convention 2014
THE BIG GULLWING SUPER SHOW:

Dayton Marriott Hotel
1414 S Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH, United States 45409
Call 1-800-228-9290 and refer to Code: BRIC COST $109 per night
Dayton, Ohio
June 11 - 15th, 2014
Wednesday June 11th:
8:00 PM Member Welcome in the Bricklin Hospitality suite
Arrival into Dayton at Marriott
Thursday June 12th:
9:00AM Bricklin Caravan / Rally to US Air Force Museum ; Meet in front of hotel.
Dinner and Entertainment $40.00 per person; SEE JIM
6:00 PM Live Band and Welcome Buffet for all Gull Wing OWNERS; Main Conference Room
7:30 PM Andrew Probert
Trained as an Industrial Designer at Art Center in Pasadena, Andrew worked on "Back to the Future" as a designer and illustrator. He will be showing off some of his work during his presentation, including an impressive illustrated alternate ending to "Back to the Future"! Main conference room after dinner.
9 PM Bricklin Hospitality Suite
Friday June 13th:
TOURS: $20.00 Per person and it includes all museum admission and bus!!!! SEE JIM for tickets. We will be taking a bus to these locations:
9:00 5:00 PM
There are a number of places we will visit and they are all optional. Most have an admission but the driving tour package includes the admission and if you did not drive a DeLorean or want to take the bus we will have a bus to go from location to location.* If you do not have a DeLorean Driving Tour pass you will not be able to enter these facilities or will be required to pay the regular admission.
As of this point we have the following:
Packard Museum. John DeLorean worked for Packard and this is the only actual showroom and shop that is still occupied by Packard. The museum has many rare restored Packards for you to enjoy. It is located about a mile and a half north of the hotel. http://www.americaspackardmuseum.org/ We will have special hours so ignore the hours of operation.
(tentative) Taj Ma Garaj. Due to the recent passing of the owner this event is still tentative. The garage has a collection of mainly Porsches and Volkswagens including a wrought Iron VW. The facility is used for auto restoration and banquets and includes many nostalgic items like gas pumps, video games, tools, bikes etc. http://www.tajmagaraj.com/ Again if we end up being able to do this venue there will be special hours. Located two blocks from the Packard Museum you will just walk from one to the other.
Caroline Park. The park is about a quarter mile from the Hotel. This can take you an hour or this can take you all day to go through. There is much Dayton history including one of the actual Wright Brothers airplanes on site. If you like Plains, train and automobiles and of course bikes and old machinery this place has it all plus some of Daytons old historic homes that were saved and preserved on this site including the Dayton Clocktower. There is even an old still operational carrousel http://www.daytonhistory.org/ Admission will be included in your pass but if you go on your own the full rates apply.
Bladboys Muscle Cars. Now here is a chance to see some vintage cars, muscle cars and modern cars all being restored and made available for sale. This is a restoration and sales company and you are welcome to come and view the cars. This is only available for Driving Tour pass people only. Expect to spend between a half hour and and hour and a half here depending on how detailed you want to look at the cars. Last time I went they had three Carol Shelby 500GT Mustang convertibles. They are a little out of the way but only about a mile and a half from the hotel.
European Car Collection. About a mile from Bladboys and 2 miles from the Marriott is a Porsche and exotic car repair shop. But what makes this place unique is that the owner has a vast collection of European sports cars. He has invited us to view his showroom, Shop and his stash of cars. There are about 40 cars in this collection and it will take you about a half hour to tour this facility. again you need a DeLorean Car Show Driving tour Pass to view these cars.
US Air Force Museum. This place is so big many of you will opt to go back there for at least part of the day. The museum is about a half hour away from the hotel by the time you get parked and into the museum.
7 PM Terre Grass Bricklin; Presentation; Hospitality Suite
Saturday June 14th:
Caroline Park for the car show about a half mile from the hotel; GREAT VENUE!!!!!
5:30 PM CASH BAR Poolside
6:30 PM BANQUET DINNER WITH OUR CARS IN AN AIRCONDITIONED TENT
200 Deloreans Expected
40 Bricklins Expected

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
7 Pages
« 3 4 5 6 7 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05