2 Pages
« 1 2
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kerry4951
BI Member

Average Member

USA
831 Posts

Posted - May 17 2016 :  15:57:09  Show Profile Send kerry4951 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did you tell them you are registering for the BI Meet? I do know if you try to book a room on-line thru the hotel website it will tell you that there are "no available rooms". I called via phone and had no trouble booking a room after telling them I am registering for the BI Meet. They are suppose to have rooms available up till June 1st for the BI attendees.

Vin 2200 (Safety white)
Vin 588 (Scottsdale Police Car)
Go to Top of Page

RickAndRickyInCT
Former BI Member

Average Member

USA
667 Posts

Posted - May 17 2016 :  16:17:36  Show Profile Send RickAndRickyInCT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thx Kerry!,

I called back and explained and the lady got me a room
Rick
Go to Top of Page

jim1191
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Vice President

USA
1962 Posts

Posted - May 17 2016 :  18:07:08  Show Profile Send jim1191 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was just gonna say.....you need to tell them you are with the club
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - May 18 2016 :  07:32:33  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if you are not in a block of booked rooms they have none, so you better book real soon or you will be SOL
you can always call and cancel if circumstances change

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included
Go to Top of Page

Former BI Member

Starting Member

USA
20 Posts

Posted - May 29 2016 :  23:38:15  Show Profile Send 0049 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For anyone else planning to attend this year's meet, the room block will be released on June 1st. Please make your reservations by this Tuesday (5/31). There is a two page waiting list for hotel rooms, so when it's released, the hotel will essentially be filled. Please mention that you're part of the Bricklin International group.

Dan
Go to Top of Page

marks
BI Member

USA
365 Posts

Posted - August 21 2016 :  23:23:47  Show Profile Send marks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How was the meet?
Go to Top of Page

JerryM
Former BI Member

USA
167 Posts

Posted - August 22 2016 :  12:52:06  Show Profile  Visit JerryM's Homepage Send JerryM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Why no pictures or postings on it??????????????????? Can anyone share some pictures taken of the event? Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - August 22 2016 :  16:49:51  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mark and Randall took tons of pictures. I'm sure we'll see them in the next Brickline.

Stuart
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
« 1 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05