Printer Friendly
2 Pages
« 1 2
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steve_Ickes
BI Member

USA
181 Posts

Posted - July 26 2018 :  06:50:21  Show Profile  Visit Steve_Ickes's Homepage Send Steve_Ickes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The 2018 Bricklin Meet in Livonia, Michigan is two weeks away. If youre thinking about attending there is still time to register and book your rooms. If you need a registration form send me a private message and I'll get you a copy. Just keep in mind even if you register you still need to contact the Embassy Suites in Livonia and make your room reservations.

For those of you already registered, and that's about 70 right now, we are looking forward to your arrival. I suspect you are starting to think about what to pack and what to leave behind. If you have any extra room, and that can be a rare commodity in a Bricklin on a road trip, please keep in mind we are always looking for donated items for our raffles and auction. We have some really great stuff already from some very generous people and hoping to get more. So if you can squeeze an item or two in the car or your suitcase that would be great. Of course, you can send it to me and Ill bring it to the meet along with the other items.

If you are unable to attend but would like to support the club with an item or two. There is still time to send it to me. Contact me and I'll give you the address.
Safe travels and we hope to see you in Michigan.

Steve 2355
Go to Top of Page

Steve_Ickes
BI Member

USA
181 Posts

Posted - July 31 2018 :  17:51:40  Show Profile  Visit Steve_Ickes's Homepage Send Steve_Ickes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Something you may want to consider. The Bricklin International meet starts on Wednesday August 8th. If you arrive early this day, you could do a free, optional run to Jack Roush's Automotive Collection, 5 miles from the hotel. This is very cool if you're into race cars (100+) and want to see the Jack's personal Ford GT. The museum is open from 9:30am to 4:00pm and has a gift shop up front full of Roush stuff.

The original home of General Vehicles is one block away. Today, the building is occupied by other businesses so you won't have access to it. From here you can go back to the Embassy Suites or you can proceed to the location of Herb Grasse Design (about 12 miles south). At present, the building is unoccupied so you can't get into it either.

Just wanted to give you more options.

Steve 2355
Go to Top of Page

jim1191
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Vice President

USA
1961 Posts

Posted - August 04 2018 :  19:01:35  Show Profile Send jim1191 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone going to the meet have YouTube live capabilities? And willing to broad cast?
Go to Top of Page

jim1191
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Vice President

USA
1961 Posts

Posted - March 29 2019 :  13:13:43  Show Profile Send jim1191 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jim1191

Does anyone going to the meet have YouTube live capabilities? And willing to broad cast?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
« 1 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05