Bricklin International Forums
Bricklin International Forums
Classifieds FAQ Guestbook Links Member VINs Register
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Bricklin General Discussions
 Events & Owners Seeking Owners
 Looking for Bricklins
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Francisco O
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - September 29 2026 :  23:07:19  Show Profile Send Francisco O a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all! My name is Francisco Omelanchuk and I am a newcomer to the Bricklin community and I am eager to get my hands on one. I'm based in San Antonio Texas but I'm willing to venture all around the state and neighboring ones. If you yourself own one in this area of the states or know someone who does, please refer them to me. My Email is onum4@hotmail.com or my phone number which is (726) 219 5365.
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05