Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bricklin1155
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Regional Director - Ohio

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - August 07 2004 :  06:39:51  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings All!!

Pictures from BIG XXIX (July 2004 - Horseheads, NY, USA) are starting to come in. We've got some from Kevin Rodgers posted on the Midwest Bricklin Owners website. Be sure to stop by and have a look. (Yes ... we will eventually get them up on BI's site, too - it's just that I can get them out on MBO's site faster.)

[BTW - Kevin is 75sv1 in the Forum in case you want to drop him a note or let him know what you think of his shots! If you have photos that you would like posted, drop me a line at MBO Webmaster and we'll get them posted. I'll resize and stamp the copyright on it (as I did for Kevin's) if you like. Please be sure to state explicitly that you are giving permission to publicly post these pictures to the BI or MBO sites (or both).]

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - August 09 2004 :  15:13:49  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great looking yellow car; I have not seen that picture but I knew lots of people taking pictures!!! Glad it's on the Website
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 14 2004 :  17:23:16  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey there folks.

Alison and I are putting together a calender for 2006 to sell at the 2005 Bricklin meet. We need to know who wants them and how many.
We also need pictures for the calender. If you have interesting brick pictures, please forward them to me

For pictures to be forwarded: BrickPics@sharpefire.com
Include your name, Vin, Location and photo credits if required

For Advance Calender orders, please email me at: BrickCalenders@sharpefire.com

I figure they will be $ 20 each and orders over 10 might get a break (depends on the total quantity produced)

Thanks for you support.

Ray Sharpe
Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
842, 999, 1442
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05