Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - July 13 2014 :  17:36:53  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Informal Get Together in Mount Clemens, MI

2014 July 26

Robert Labidie has offered to host an informal Bricklin get together at his home in Mount Clemens Saturday 26-July. He's not very computer savvy so he asked me to get the word out. Details are still being worked out but we're looking to gather at his place in the latter part of the afternoon to grill, hang out and talk Bricklin stuff. The Roseville/Gratiot Cruise http://www.rosevillegratiotcruise.com/ is nearby so we'll head over after our bellies are full.

Spouses and kids are welcome but no pets. Please let me know if you are interested so Robert knows what to plan food-wise. Feel free to pass this on to any Brickin people in SE Michigan. The more the merrier.

Stuart

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - August 01 2014 :  17:47:32  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those that missed it, you should have been there. Nine total Bricklins. We headed out too late to catch the cruise because we had so much fun hanging out. Despite a bleak forecast, the weather cooperated.

We had so much fun, we're doing it again 23-August. This time I'll be hosting. Keep an eye out here for details.

Stuart
Go to Top of Page

jim1191
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Vice President

USA
1965 Posts

Posted - August 01 2014 :  18:22:07  Show Profile Send jim1191 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's almost as many cars as some national meets in the past!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05