Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - August 01 2014 :  20:16:05  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Informal Bricklin Get Together II

2014 August 23

If you missed our Bricklin get together 26-July, here's another opportunity. This time I'm hosting in Sterling Heights, MI on Saturday 23-August. Danish (the country, not the pastry) Bricklin owner Ken Btcher will be in town from across the pond.

Nothing planned. Just an informal gathering. Maybe send out for pizza. My basement is a game room so there will be plenty to do for fun.

Spouses and well behaved dogs are welcome. I'm not a little kid person so please leave the youngsters home. Older kids are ok.

All Bricklin owners/enthusiasts are welcome. Contact me for more details.

Stuart

Jerry_Sheahan
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

USA
73 Posts

Posted - August 22 2014 :  16:04:19  Show Profile Send Jerry_Sheahan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm an enthusiast and presently looking for my first Bricklin. Can I get the location and time information? Thanks

Vin 1466 White with black fiberglass (I made it most of the way back from New York!)
Go to Top of Page

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - August 22 2014 :  18:41:08  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
EMail with details sent. See you there.

Stuart
Go to Top of Page

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - August 25 2014 :  14:57:12  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those that didn't make it, here's what you missed: Nine people and five Bricklins were present. Jerry Sheahan from Canton is contemplating a purchase and got a chance to see his first Bricklin up close. James Terry even let him take his Bricklin out for a spin.

People kept slowing down for a better look as they drove by. It's hard not to notice those cars with their doors open. A few folks even paused to take pictures before driving on.

When dinnertime rolled around, we ordered pizza and we just couldn't resist the urge to caravan to pick them up. It seemed like overkill to have five cars travel one mile to pick up three pizzas but that's what we did.

Stuart
Go to Top of Page

vin6635

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - August 25 2014 :  22:21:40  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great pics - thanks for sharing!
Go to Top of Page

vin6635

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - August 26 2014 :  10:43:48  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The last pic is a great one...shows a nice variety of custom and stock Bricks. I'm personally a mostly stock guy but appreciate the various examples.
Go to Top of Page

steve1189
Former BI Member

Canada
218 Posts

Posted - August 26 2014 :  20:54:30  Show Profile Send steve1189 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This kind of stuff makes it feel more like an owners group, thanks Stuart.
For me, I see an interesting story (with the pics) for the Brickline Stuart?

steve1189
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - August 27 2014 :  08:37:35  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AWESOME
Go to Top of Page

brick75
Former BI Member

Canada
1843 Posts

Posted - August 29 2014 :  18:54:28  Show Profile Send brick75 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well done Stuart!

Go to Top of Page

JerryM
Former BI Member

USA
167 Posts

Posted - August 30 2014 :  19:44:07  Show Profile  Visit JerryM's Homepage Send JerryM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good idea!... a MINI MEET
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05