Bricklin International Forums
Bricklin International Forums
Classifieds FAQ Guestbook Links Member VINs Register
 All Forums
 Bricklin General Discussions
 Events & Owners Seeking Owners
 Looking for Bricklins

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 
Check here to subscribe to this topic.
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Francisco O Posted - September 29 2026 : 23:07:19
Hello all! My name is Francisco Omelanchuk and I am a newcomer to the Bricklin community and I am eager to get my hands on one. I'm based in San Antonio Texas but I'm willing to venture all around the state and neighboring ones. If you yourself own one in this area of the states or know someone who does, please refer them to me. My Email is onum4@hotmail.com or my phone number which is (726) 219 5365.

Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05