Bricklin International Forums
Bricklin International Forums
Classifieds FAQ Guestbook Links Member VINs Register
 All Forums
 Bricklin General Discussions
 Events & Owners Seeking Owners
 ALL - BI Nationals 2004 - Caravaning (thruPA)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jim1191 Posted - March 13 2004 : 00:32:19
Thought it would be good to start a thread.
Any one going?
Any one going south to north through PA
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - July 28 2004 : 00:49:12
I will be going south to north through PA.
n/a Posted - March 29 2004 : 10:00:11
Someone knock me off the fence......
bricklin107 Posted - March 25 2004 : 22:45:03
Just Checked with the Host Hotel for the Bricklin Nationals in Elmira. We have a total of 11 rooms left and a total of 21 booked so far for the meet. Acutally that is a really good showing this early in the year. Remember book the Hotel by 3/31/04 to get your discount. I will meet with the Hotel again next month and go over the numbers. But I do suspect that we will sell out our block of rooms.
Kdhand Posted - March 24 2004 : 18:37:10
I plan on driving from Southern California...We had some interest with a few owners coming out but that seems to have died off. I plan (as of now) to start my trip on 7/24 and have yet to pick a route. I'm leaning on driving up through NV, UT, CO, and then across 70...An alternative route would be 40 going east for a large portion and then swinging up north through MO into Ohio and then across...

Anyone else out there trying to arrange caravans?

Kevin
bricklin107 Posted - March 13 2004 : 19:18:14
Just one more item on the Nationals. Make reservations now!!!
The hotel will give you a 10% discount if you make reservations by 3/31. These meets are a riot and if you love Bricklins you will never see as many in one place. Plan on coming. Lots of Bricklin parts and Bricklinalia as well. Truly an outstanding time!! Support the club and bring your car!
bricklin107 Posted - March 13 2004 : 19:06:23
I am going up from Michigan on Tuesday and will get there on Wednesday. But Michigan folks may want to Caravan?

Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05