Classifieds FAQ Guestbook Links Member VINs Register
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Bricklin General Discussions
 Events & Owners Seeking Owners
 ALL - BI Nationals 2004 - Caravaning (thruPA)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jim1191
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Vice President

USA
1961 Posts

Posted - March 13 2004 :  00:32:19  Show Profile Send jim1191 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thought it would be good to start a thread.
Any one going?
Any one going south to north through PA

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - March 13 2004 :  19:06:23  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am going up from Michigan on Tuesday and will get there on Wednesday. But Michigan folks may want to Caravan?
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - March 13 2004 :  19:18:14  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just one more item on the Nationals. Make reservations now!!!
The hotel will give you a 10% discount if you make reservations by 3/31. These meets are a riot and if you love Bricklins you will never see as many in one place. Plan on coming. Lots of Bricklin parts and Bricklinalia as well. Truly an outstanding time!! Support the club and bring your car!
Go to Top of Page

Kdhand
BI Member

Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - March 24 2004 :  18:37:10  Show Profile Send Kdhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I plan on driving from Southern California...We had some interest with a few owners coming out but that seems to have died off. I plan (as of now) to start my trip on 7/24 and have yet to pick a route. I'm leaning on driving up through NV, UT, CO, and then across 70...An alternative route would be 40 going east for a large portion and then swinging up north through MO into Ohio and then across...

Anyone else out there trying to arrange caravans?

Kevin

Kevin Hand
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - March 25 2004 :  22:45:03  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just Checked with the Host Hotel for the Bricklin Nationals in Elmira. We have a total of 11 rooms left and a total of 21 booked so far for the meet. Acutally that is a really good showing this early in the year. Remember book the Hotel by 3/31/04 to get your discount. I will meet with the Hotel again next month and go over the numbers. But I do suspect that we will sell out our block of rooms.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

372 Posts

Posted - March 29 2004 :  10:00:11  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone knock me off the fence......

D Major
Brick2706 red acrylic
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

71 Posts

Posted - July 28 2004 :  00:49:12  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will be going south to north through PA.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05