Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jblair
BI Member

BI VP Publications

USA
842 Posts

Posted - February 20 2004 :  17:05:41  Show Profile Send jblair a Private Message
My name is John T. Blair. I'm the editor / publisher of The Brickline, Bricklin International's quarterly magazine. I also maintain the Master Bricklin Registry, a database of all known Bricklins. If you are NOT a club member (and haven't done so already), I would really appreciate you emailing me the following info about yourself:

Your name, address, phone #, e-mail address, VIN, when you bought your car, from whom and the mileage. This information is for historical purposes ONLY and is NOT sold or freely disseminated.

In addition, there are 2 rosters available, 1 for club members and 1 for non-club members. The only way to receive either roster is to have your name on it.

If you are not a club member, and would like to have your name put on the "non-club member" roster, please email me indicating that you would like to be placed on the mailing-list/forum roster. I email out periodic rosters, usually 1 or 2 a year.

John

John T. Blair WA4OHZ
Virginia Beach, VA
VIN #0887
(757) 495-8229

Edited by - jblair on March 13 2004 08:40:39
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05