Printer Friendly
2 Pages
1 2 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - January 30 2004 :  08:20:51  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message
There is a very large car show in Moncton, New Brunswick on july 8-11.
I will be there and plan on bringing one of my Bricklins. I have talked to several other owners that are also going. If we can garner enough interest I will talk to the promotors and maybe have them set aside a special area for us and maybe we can have a "mini B meet" this show is very well attended by auto enthusiasts from across Canada and the US and is a great place to highlight our cars and maybe get some recognition.

This must be paradise, too damn cold for purgatory

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

372 Posts

Posted - January 31 2004 :  00:22:26  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
I wish everywhere was closer. However I live in Buffalo, NY, sooooooo I wish I was farther............SOUTH

D Major
Brick2706 red acrylic
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - January 31 2004 :  06:10:18  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message
This will be great chance to promote the car to the masses, there are typically very large crowds as well as tons of cars, upwards of 1400 cars, and crowds of over 20K people, They close down the downtown area for a cruise/ concert. It is a long drive but if your thinking about going NOW is the time to reserve a room. all rooms sell out early.http://www.atlanticnationals.com
I'm driving up from the Detroit area so I have a long drive. Ihave ulterior motives though as I will have a booth at the show for my Main business.

Edited by - Rick_R on January 31 2004 06:12:34
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

372 Posts

Posted - January 31 2004 :  22:44:08  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
Hey Rick, at the age of 9 what is your booth? a lemonade stand???? LOL.... I did the same thing in my profile. Except I made myself 12..... I wouldn't mind being a FEW years younger, but 9 and 12 are pushing it. ;)

D Major
Brick2706 red acrylic
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - February 01 2004 :  05:22:53  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message
I just have this thing against giving info to the net; being under the age of 13 even the net marketers can’t get me.
What you got something against young entrepreneurs

Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

5 Posts

Posted - February 03 2004 :  07:05:08  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
Hey Rick, were you at the Moncton show last year?? If so I'm assuming you didn't bring your Bricklin since the only one I saw there was a red one from Nova Scotia.

Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - February 03 2004 :  07:49:24  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message
NO, i didn't make it last year due to conflicting dates with a closer show, The dates still conflict but this year I'm going east. I don't know which car i'll bring, either my silver76 or teh orange 75 I just bought.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

5 Posts

Posted - February 05 2004 :  14:44:02  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
Ah, well I wasn't planning on going to Moncton this year. I went last year and this year I wanted to check out the British Invasion show at Stowe, VT, but if you and several others are also going, I might have to find a way to go!

Go to Top of Page

nbbrkwks

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - February 06 2004 :  12:36:27  Show Profile  Visit nbbrkwks's Homepage Send nbbrkwks a Private Message
SEE YOU IN MONCTON RICK,AND IF I DONT ATTEMPT TO PUT THE DOOR SKINS ON
BY THEN MAYBE YOU COULD HELP ME.MAYBE

"Man who says it can not be done, should not interupt man doing it.
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - February 06 2004 :  14:12:32  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message
Cy,I plan on getting to Moncton on wednesday, that gives me a free day before the show, how far is St. Johns from Moncton?

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included

Edited by - Rick_R on February 06 2004 14:49:18
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - February 06 2004 :  14:43:09  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message
Cy,let me knowif you need anything And I'll bring it with me to NB when I go to the show. also look around for a tan hood and hatch as well as door skins.

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
1 2 »
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05