2 Pages
« 1 2
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

75sv1
BI Member

Starting Member

Canada
35 Posts

Posted - February 10 2004 :  19:21:24  Show Profile  Visit 75sv1's Homepage Send 75sv1 a Private Message
I went last year and am going again this year. Anyone else planning on being there? This is probably one of the few locations in Canada or USA where the average person recognizes a Bricklin. Last year a number of people come up to me to tell me stories about working in the Bricklin plaint in Saint John or Minto.

It's a good show!

http://www.atlanticnationals.com/
Kevin
Vin 2824

Go to Top of Page

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

5 Posts

Posted - February 11 2004 :  09:40:12  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_R

Cy,I plan on getting to Moncton on wednesday, that gives me a free day before the show, how far is St. Johns from Moncton?

St-John is about 1hr from Moncton. I think the old Bricklin plant is now owned by Clowe Canada (sp?), they manufacture fire hydrants and other related parts.
Go to Top of Page

nbbrkwks
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - February 11 2004 :  11:13:29  Show Profile  Visit nbbrkwks's Homepage Send nbbrkwks a Private Message
its saint john rick and its an hour and ten minutes from moncton

"Man who says it can not be done, should not interupt man doing it.
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - February 11 2004 :  11:51:14  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message
OOPPS I couldn't remember which one was NB and which was Newfoundland. Never did get an A in geography.

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
« 1 2
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05