New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

129 Posts

Posted - May 10 2004 :  11:29:32  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is still a mystery as I have not found out any further information on it. Here's the story:

A friend of mine attends a local community college (Hennepin tech) and in passing one day he says, "guess what I saw at school today?" and he proceeds to tell me that while he was passing the auto body lab he saw a partially dissasembled Bricklin..a red one. Now being the kind of kid he is, he didn't think to stop and ask any questions about it for me and seemed confused as to why I would ask him to find out all he can about it so I can find the owner. Of course not actually owning a Bricklin himself, that's understandable. The following week, he went by there again on a fact finding mission for me only to discover it was gone. The only information he found out was that it was in there for some sort of frame work.

I've made two calls to their auto body section with no response unfortunately so it still remains a mystery as to who the owner is and what was being done to the car specifically.

The only thing I have postulated is that perhaps this could be the same Bricklin that was sold near me a while back and that the new owner is going forward with some sort of restoration attempt. The one that was near me was a red 75...so who knows....

Dennis Kronberg
Excelsior, MN
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05