Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - May 05 2004 :  23:42:20  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just talked to the Hotel and we sold out of Rooms; But we added several more for each day. If you tried to make a room reservations for the Nationals and were not able to do so please let me know. The Hotel has assured me that they did not turn anybody down! But we have sold 40 rooms a night or 135 over the course of the meet! This is the largest reservation block that we have had in the past 8 years! So it is going to be one heck of a meet. Make sure you plan now or you would not have a room at the Host Hotel! Staying the Host Hotel is part of the fun.

jim1191
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Vice President

USA
1961 Posts

Posted - May 06 2004 :  23:52:36  Show Profile Send jim1191 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I called the hotel tonight and a couple of rooms where avail$$$ suites, ouch
I can only blame myself
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - May 08 2004 :  21:36:36  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jim! It's in New York; You have to make it!
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - June 15 2004 :  10:47:03  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
can some one send me the snail mail address for the meet chair, I have some stuffing for goody bags.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05