New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gulwings
Former BI Member

Canada
1139 Posts

Posted - July 18 2013 :  11:06:47  Show Profile Send Gulwings a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am taking 2724, I believe Steve Edgar is coming with 0846 and hopefully Marty with 2212. Anyone else interested; it would be cool to show in numbers if it's close enough to make the drive. No pre-registration is needed.

Mike P

Gulwings
Former BI Member

Canada
1139 Posts

Posted - July 19 2013 :  14:59:42  Show Profile Send Gulwings a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... just got a call from the Lady organizing this show... apparently she is not too fond of "really old cars" (I am guessing the Model T's, A's etc.) but LOVES BRICKLINS!!! WOW! She knows what they are! I was impressed!

She wants to promote the show and specifically showcase Bricklins in the paper and such ahead of time! I think we need some local folks to fire up their girls and get them to the show. If you can. We seem to have some "hidden love" for our girls... very cool. We deserve it.

Mike P (Chopstick)

Go to Top of Page

brick75
Former BI Member

Canada
1843 Posts

Posted - July 19 2013 :  17:46:14  Show Profile Send brick75 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Choppy, did I buy another B? Mine is 1548. He He

Marty
Go to Top of Page

Gulwings
Former BI Member

Canada
1139 Posts

Posted - July 19 2013 :  18:33:59  Show Profile Send Gulwings a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... no Sir, we have 'another' Marty and he's in Orillia... his wife Sandy... you met them for sure... great folks... he bought 2212... he's gonna come down if his car is here in time... it's being shipped now and he's pacing... patiently... ok, not so patiently...

If you guys want to come for this it would almost make out the colours in full! A green, red a few whites... they would be ecstatic... but it's a haul for sure... we need an orange and a suntan one.

Chopstick

Go to Top of Page

kent0242
BI Member

Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Posted - July 26 2013 :  21:48:07  Show Profile Send kent0242 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[font=Comic Sans MS]
I have a Safety Suntan SV-1. But Canadia is so far away. And Gormley is in Ontario, north of Toronto. If I go, I'll have to pack a lunch.

Kent
#2832 birthdate 11 SEP 1975
Go to Top of Page

Gulwings
Former BI Member

Canada
1139 Posts

Posted - August 05 2013 :  11:59:11  Show Profile Send Gulwings a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... they serve lunch Kent...

I went up to Orillia yesterday and met up with Marty and Sandy Davis and also got introduced to their newest arrivals: 2212 and a new little white dog named "Brick"... he has gull-wing ears... ... the dog is awesome and the car is too!

If all goes well, they will be bringing 2212 down for the show at the museum next weekend... here's what the local paper had to say about it this week... the third car being Steve and Jo-Ann edgar... A red car with white book-ends... perfect... I can see it now.

This is 2212 coming off the carrier last week...

Mike P

Go to Top of Page

kent0242
BI Member

Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Posted - August 06 2013 :  23:11:11  Show Profile Send kent0242 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gulwings

... they serve lunch Kent...

Ha! You must have found out my weakness at London.

Honestly, there are a couple events this week which will most likely prevent me from attending.

Yes, it's close enough from my locale (halfway between Detroit and Port Huron) that I can easily drive to the show in around 3 hour's travel time, so I wish I could be there. But a wish is all I can provide this time.

I hope you guys have fun up there!!

Kent
#2832 birthdate 11 SEP 1975
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05