Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - February 20 2014 :  13:30:34  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will be placing an order to restock Bricklinalia hats, golf shirts and sweat shirts in a few days and I thought I'd take this opportunity to see if anyone has any special requests.

Normally, we get items in the five standard Bricklin colors and common sizes. We don't normally stock sweat shirts since they're not very popular but I'm willing to order some if I know someone will buy them. All I ask is that you buy what you ask me to order. Bricklinalia doesn't want to get stuck with a XXXXXL shirt with a purple Bricklin.

Now's your chance to get what you want. The embroiderer is willing to make single items in any size/color. Contact me via email sjzukrow@msn.com in the next few days and tell me what you'd like.

Stuart

JerryM
Former BI Member

USA
167 Posts

Posted - February 20 2014 :  19:35:21  Show Profile  Visit JerryM's Homepage Send JerryM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stewart, How about ordering some "embroidered iron on Bricklin patches" similar in appearance to the ones found on the BI sweatshirts and shirts. This way we can iron or sew it onto our favorite Bricklin wearing apparel. They can range in sizes from 3" for caps and shirts or even undergarments to larger 8" ones for the backs of jackets or Hooded Sweatshirts.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05