Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BobZee567
BI Member

BI President

USA
34 Posts

Posted - May 29 2017 :  09:53:02  Show Profile Send BobZee567 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Gang!
I'm looking to see if anyone is interested is being part of the judging process this year in Dover. I believe it could give members an opportunity to be part of the process and get a better look at how the judging is done. You'll also get an up close look at what other members are up to with their cars!

RickAndRickyInCT
Former BI Member

Average Member

USA
667 Posts

Posted - May 29 2017 :  10:28:28  Show Profile Send RickAndRickyInCT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bob if we make it there I would be willing to judge Old Rick
Go to Top of Page

BobZee567
BI Member

BI President

USA
34 Posts

Posted - May 29 2017 :  15:36:28  Show Profile Send BobZee567 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds Great! Let's see who else throws there hat into the ring. So far good ole George Malaska volunteered! Hope you can make it!
Go to Top of Page

RickAndRickyInCT
Former BI Member

Average Member

USA
667 Posts

Posted - May 30 2017 :  10:17:03  Show Profile Send RickAndRickyInCT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe Bob is coming too

R
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05