Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BobZee567
BI Member

BI President

USA
34 Posts

Posted - May 29 2017 :  14:38:51  Show Profile Send BobZee567 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK Gang!, Brace yourself for this one! Remember don't kill the messenger!. Their seems to be quite a problem booking our rooms at the Mainstay hotel. I spoke with Brian, of the hotel last night and he informed me that their were still 13 rooms. A couple of members called to book their rooms and were told that the hotel is booked. Well after several phone calls here's the story/procedure When you call you have to mention the Bricklin car meet. Then you HAVE to tell them for the 12th of July. If your not arriving till the 13th , 14th or whenever you arrive they delete the days your not staying there. You won't be charged the days you won't be there. It's just their way of booking the room. Crazy right! If you have an issue with booking your room please call me at 917-207-5809 and I'll straighten it out. Right now their are 11 rooms left. I hope this clarifies this issue
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05