Printer Friendly
2 Pages
1 2 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - June 27 2005 :  16:57:48  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Watch the Globe and Mail (Canadian National Newsaper) for an article and interview about the Bricklin. Either Thursday July 21 or 28th

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 14 2005 :  18:46:57  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just got a call from the Globe and Mail and the Editor and writer wanted to put it into the Thursday 28th paper so that we could possibly get more of a turn out for the judging down town in front of City Hall
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 14 2005 :  18:49:27  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Street Closures for the Judging
http://www.city.kitchener.on.ca/road_closure/road_closure.asp
http://www.guelphmercury.com/community/events/detours782005.html
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 16 2005 :  06:43:50  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This Monday, the large regional paper is interviewing me and taking pictures to do a story on the meet and the car. I don't know any details, but will let you know. www.therecord.com

Go to Top of Page

go2toa
Former BI Member

Average Member

USA
970 Posts

Posted - July 17 2005 :  20:25:29  Show Profile Send go2toa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
large regional paper is interviewing me and taking pictures to do a story on the meet and the car

I thought the french movie-maker guy was disgusted that the Bricklin was something of an automotive fiasco/joke in Canada, instead of a point of pride...on the contrary, it seems like it IS a proud point of interest, based on the tone media's coverage in the last decade.

...Not being there, don't know for sure -- it just seems positive overall.
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - July 18 2005 :  05:24:21  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it is mostly in new brunsick that the car is thought of that way, Most people i have come across, that know what the car is, don't have that opinion. I was just at a show on sunday and got a lot of "is that a delorean" and "look a back to the future car" remarks. But there were a number of pepole that actually knew what the car was and most, even that didn't know what it was, liked it. I didn't have much time with the car as I also had a booth at the show for work wher i spent most of the day.
Go to Top of Page

go2toa
Former BI Member

Average Member

USA
970 Posts

Posted - July 18 2005 :  11:17:53  Show Profile Send go2toa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad to hear Canadians like the Bricklin.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

372 Posts

Posted - July 18 2005 :  13:02:45  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beer, hockey, and donuts...... and the Brick, four of my favorite things, from the country with the most coastline on the planet.

D Major
Brick2706 red acrylic
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 18 2005 :  15:42:05  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK

The Kitchener Waterloo paper is doing a big article tomorrow, Tuesday, July 19, 2005

www.therecord.com

Check it out. I think they got my good side !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((( By the way, I can promote like no one. Malcolm is looking to hire me for the Cherry !!LOL ))))
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 19 2005 :  07:57:45  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, they didn't meet deadline yesterday so I hope for tomorrow morning
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 21 2005 :  08:48:35  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TODAYS THE DAY FOR THE ONE PAPER
www.therecord.com

I am on the cover of the local section

Ray
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
1 2 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05