Classifieds FAQ Guestbook Links Member VINs Register
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Bricklin General Discussions
 Events & Owners Seeking Owners
 ALL - BI Nationals 2005 - Announcement!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
4 Pages
1 2 3 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 14 2004 :  17:12:17  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rumor is fact.

Alison and I will be hosting the 2005 meet in Kitchener-Waterloo , Canada

Yup Canada.

We are trying to get lots of sponsorship and I am going to make some announcements through here.

We are finishing the hotel negotiations and it looks good.

The meet is going to be action packed with many ideas. If possible I will be trying to get sub topics for each thing so everyone can get feed back.

For all the US residents, it looks like it will be less expensive for you due to the good exchange rate.

We are getting alot of support for this show and suspect it might be the biggest in a very long time. Sponsors are lineing up to participate.

If you want to be put on an emailing or mailing list. Please forward your email address or snail mail address to us.

bricklinmeet2005@sharpefire.com

Ray Sharpe & Alison Rath
1-73 Locust Street
Kitchener, Ontario
Canada
N2H 1W8

Edited by - Brick999 on August 14 2004 17:16:30

75sv1
BI Member

Starting Member

Canada
35 Posts

Posted - August 15 2004 :  18:17:15  Show Profile  Visit 75sv1's Homepage Send 75sv1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you have a date yet?
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 17 2004 :  08:58:22  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
8/17/04

The final negotiations today include the two possible sets of dates.

The dates can be either July 20 to 24 or July 27 to 31.

The hotel and the other events around the meet are the things we will need to get final dates. I am preferring the 20th to 24, but it depends.

I will let you all know as soon as I know.

Thanks,

Ray
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 28 2004 :  10:00:10  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HOTEL NEGOTIATIONS ARE FINALLY DONE!!

I will post dates and hotel information next week and have it on the website.

The agenda is getting fuller. Now I have a little bidding war between Kitchener and Waterloo (attached cities) for hosting events. So we might have lots of publicity in both cities and nationally.

After I post the hotel information, I will finish up the support and sponsorship. This is looking like loads of fun.

If you have any input or ideas or even offers to help, drop me a line @ BricklinMeet2005@sharpefire.com

Thanks for all the support and help so far!!

Ray Sharpe

Edited by - Brick999 on August 28 2004 10:01:01
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - August 28 2004 :  10:31:55  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sugestion....friday night test and tune @ cayauga

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - August 28 2004 :  14:24:12  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah Rick, We are thinking about that.... but good idea. do you happen to know times etc
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - September 25 2004 :  14:58:10  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, We were going through the stuff for next years meet and already 20 couples have made commitments. I haven't even had a time to make the poster, agenda etc official yet.. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - November 05 2004 :  14:31:52  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Registration Form will be on the Site Very Soon!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Bricklin1155
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Regional Director - Ohio

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - November 05 2004 :  16:50:46  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brick999

Registration Form will be on the Site Very Soon!!!!

And here it is ... 2005 Bricklin International Meet Registration Form

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - November 06 2004 :  05:28:07  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I already mailed mine in!

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - November 06 2004 :  12:29:10  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Then you'd be the first official registrant...well after me.
Book you hotel rooms soon... www.waterlooinn.com July 27 to 31 ask for the Bricklin International Rate

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
4 Pages
1 2 3 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05