Classifieds FAQ Guestbook Links Member VINs Register
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Bricklin General Discussions
 Events & Owners Seeking Owners
 ALL - BI Nationals 2005 - Announcement!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
4 Pages
« 1 2 3 4 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steve_Ickes
BI Member

USA
181 Posts

Posted - November 08 2004 :  20:53:35  Show Profile  Visit Steve_Ickes's Homepage Send Steve_Ickes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ray,
Count Kathryn and I in. I have the check in front of me right now and will put it in the mail tomorrow.....really. Do you have a schedule of events, as they are so far? I don't want to miss Cayuga 2000 Speedway.

See ya at BIG 2005.

Steve 2355
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - November 09 2004 :  07:41:35  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey folks, I am working on getting the agenda file size small so that it can be posted. Micheal is working with me on that. The agenda is tentative but full. Some sponsors are possibly on board and we might have to schedule the events a little differently, but it will be essentially the same.
Last night, John T Blair and I worked on file conversion (nightmare) from my software to publishing style stuff. It all worked and I found a way to make it work well, so the pages I made for the events program can be directly used in the Brickline. Also, the agenda is converted to a simple .doc file and john is arranging it easier to put in the Brickline.

What Michael does with the agenda, I am not sure. It should be up here soon, I'd figure.

Just accept that it will keep changing in slight ways and the website will be the best place to look

BIG 2005?

H-U-G-E 2005 !!!!!

Take Care and I look forward to your registrations

Edited by - Brick999 on November 09 2004 07:43:26
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - November 09 2004 :  07:44:56  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just in case you want to keep up to date on the weather here. It snowed for the first time yesterday and today is -5 C

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada Weather

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/Weather/Cities/Can/Pages/CAON0356.htm
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - November 09 2004 :  10:15:21  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
still sunny and warm(er) down here in Windsor, don't scare all those southerners away with snow stories, they may think it'll be snowing in July!
Just kidding
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - November 09 2004 :  10:52:57  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had a friend that worked in niagara Falls, Ont and they told me stories how the occassional southerner (US) would drive, with skiis in the roof, into Canada in the middle of summer and our heat wave season, wanting to know how far to drive north before getting snow to go skiing. Ans: at least to Baffin Island
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - November 10 2004 :  05:32:50  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
about 20 years ago in july a group of us were at the beach on a 90+ degree day when a car from OHIO rolled up with snow skis on the roof, they came to go cross country skiing.
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - November 10 2004 :  21:44:23  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am sure the Americans have equally silly tourist stories of us Canadians heading south. I am sure there are a few of us with our misconceptions... but the snow in summer is funny.

By the way, did you know the lattidute of Kitchener is Latitude: 43° 40' North while the northern part of California has a lattitude of Latitude: 40° 46' North which means approximate 100 miles north.

We get the same crazy hot weather, but in the summer since we are surrounded by the great lakes (1-2 hours in any direction except north) we get really humid weather. But as Canadians we are still wearing our touques and red flannel jackets (just kidding in case you didn't know)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

3 Posts

Posted - November 15 2004 :  08:52:38  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I look forward to meeting all the people I see on the Bricklin web site and put faces to the names. This will be my first meet and we are looking forward to it. Unfortunatly I won't be able to get to Waterloo untill friday morning, but I hope to get to cayauga the day before to start meeting eveyone, Thanks to the organizers for picking Canada. Is it too early to start cleaning #782 for the trip :>)

Rick Hayes
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - November 16 2004 :  07:00:20  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It may be too early to start cleaning yours but, You can come here and start cleaning mine, It hasn't seen the light of day since the chatham show.

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - April 03 2005 :  18:45:09  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AM I THE ONLY ONE EXCITED ABOUT THIS MEET?

AS TIME DRAWS CLOSER, I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED ABOUT THE MEET. I HAVE BEEN DOING AN AWFUL LOT OF PROMOTING AND NOW THE BLITZ STARTS. I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE ARTICLES FOR A FEW NATIONAL MAGAZINES AND PAPERS SO I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SHARPEN MY PENCIL. WATCH FOR THOSE ARTICLES AS WELL.

IF YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO SOON. WE HAVE GREAT NUMBERS SO FAR AND IF WE ARE GOING TO MEET THE BLOCK OF HOTEL ROOMS EARLY, THEY WILL HAVE TIME TO EXPAND THE BLOCK TO ACCOMODATE US.

THE EVENT IS GREAT! COMMUNITY SUPPORT IS THROUGH THE ROOF. THE CITY OF KITCHENER IS GENEROUSLY GIVING MONEY, STAFF, SITES ETC. WE WILL BE THANKING THEM IN A LARGE WAY.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MEET, DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE ME A EMAIL OR A PHONE CALL.

RAY

BricklinMeet2005@sharpefire.com
1-519-571-0255
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
4 Pages
« 1 2 3 4 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05