Classifieds FAQ Guestbook Links Member VINs Register
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Bricklin General Discussions
 Events & Owners Seeking Owners
 ALL - BI Nationals 2005 - Announcement!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
4 Pages
« 1 2 3 4 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - June 17 2005 :  13:19:34  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WELL WELL,

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE HOTEL HAS ONLY 20 ROOMS LEFT.

THAT IS REALLY GOOD NEWS. SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SENT IN YOUR REGISTRATION OR BOOKED YOUR HOTEL ROOM. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SO NOW.

THE HOST HOTEL IS WWW.WATERLOOINN.COM WHEN YOU CALL THEM TELL THEM YOU GET THE BRICKLIN INTERNATIONAL RATE.

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING. MY CONTACT INFO IS ALL OVER HERE SO JSUT HUNT ME DOWN.

I HAVE TO GET BACK TO HAVING FUN......

RAY
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 16 2005 :  06:48:00  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The hotel is booking up fast.
Make sure you ask for the Bricklin International Rate. They will continue to honor that price
I don't have all the registrations, yet some have booked a hotel room.
Please Please let me know if you are coming. Late arrivals will make it difficult for me to accommodate everyone at certain events.
BOOK BOOK BOOK.... Time is running short
If you need to either email bricklinmeet2005@sharpefire.com or fax me 519-571-9905 your meet registration.

Ray
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 21 2005 :  18:45:40  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ONE WEEK TO GO
SEND IN THE REGISTRATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOK THE HOTEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PACK YOUR BAGS !!!!!!!
FUEL UP THE BRICK !!!!!!!!!
And lets have some fun!!!

See you all there!

Ray Sharpe
Go to Top of Page

JerryM
Former BI Member

USA
167 Posts

Posted - July 22 2005 :  01:38:14  Show Profile  Visit JerryM's Homepage Send JerryM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Ray,and fellow Bricklin owners!
I just wanted to let you Guys & Gals know I'll be attending this event in Canada. I've been working diligently and into the late night hours as the deadline approches. I've been restoring the interior & taking the rough edges off the #2 Bricklin Prototype car which is the latest addition to my two other Bricklins. I recently had the pleasure to talk at lenght with the Bricklins designer Herb Grasse. We exchanged some photos and stories regarding this unique automobile(also known as the"Philadelphia Car"). He also agreed to do me the honor of autographing the dashboard of the #2 Prototype. I'm L@@KING forward to displaying her and showing this cars MANY UNUSUAL features! This event should be fun and I'm sure to enjoy meeting other Bricklin junkies like myself. SEE YA SOON, Jerry M
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 22 2005 :  07:44:16  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jerry! I am glad you got it together, like you were hoping. This will make for excellent press. Email your email address so I can talk to you about showcasing the car.

bricklinmeet2005@sharpefire.com
Go to Top of Page

vin6635
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - July 22 2005 :  09:09:19  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Exciting news, Jerry! Any pics you can share with us online? Is Proto 2 the red one which was on eBay last year?
Go to Top of Page

go2toa
Former BI Member

Average Member

USA
970 Posts

Posted - July 22 2005 :  12:20:29  Show Profile Send go2toa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This car would make a good Brickline article.
Go to Top of Page

vin6635

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - August 02 2005 :  09:25:27  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How did the event turn out? Anyone have pics posted online?
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - August 03 2005 :  04:31:58  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TH eevent was GREAT I didn't take a camera, "I have a photographic memory, but some time I run out of film".
Go to Top of Page

Bricklin1155

BI Regional Director - Ohio

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - August 03 2005 :  05:16:40  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vin6635

How did the event turn out? Anyone have pics posted online?

Pictures are coming in and I'll post shortly. Jim Wajda sent in some - as did Kevin Rodgers. Kevin is great about sharing his pictures year after year - thank you!!

If anyone has pictures to share - suitable for the website and not necessarily just meet pictures, please feel free to contact me! We'll make arrangements to get them transferred and posted.

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
4 Pages
« 1 2 3 4 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05