Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bricklin1155
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Regional Director - Ohio

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - January 19 2007 :  04:10:52  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
CBO Post Holiday Dinner

2007 February 10

** I received this from Kevin via e-mail, so I'm posted it on their behalf. Please see the following link for details and the file mentioned in Kevin's e-mail **
CBO News Page

Dear Bricklin Owners/Enthusiasts:

At long last after deciding to change venues, we have finalized details for our post-holiday dinner! Attached is an Adobe Acrobat document (PDF format) that contains information about the dinner. If you will be attending, please print out the document and send it back right away with your payment so we can reserve the appropriate number of seats for the dinner and show to follow...

If you have any questions, please respond back via e-mail or call me at the phone number listed on the document.

Best Regards,

Kevin Hand - KHand1486@Earthlink.net
Western Regional Director, BI
President, CBO

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05