New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - January 31 2007 :  05:59:49  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well It looks like I will be in Cleveland Ohio for the kick off of the Hot Rod power tour. I will then be driving to Kalamazoo Michigan on Sunday. Any other B people thinking about going to either one of these stops?

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included

Bricklin1155
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Regional Director - Ohio

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - February 01 2007 :  06:11:54  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, the Cleveland event is at the IX Center - about 1/2 hour drive. Could be a nice Saturday diversion.

You attending as a vendor with a booth?

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - February 02 2007 :  05:43:56  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nope, bringing a Bricklin, then driving on to stop #2 in Kalamazoo.
I figure this is about as close as I am going to get to doing the whole tour.

your mileage may vary, parental guidance is advised, call before you dig, consult your
doctor, action figures sold separately, see a qualified tax professional, mind the gap, may contain peanuts, no user serviceable parts inside, offer void in Nebraska, batteries not included
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05