Printer Friendly
2 Pages
« 1 2
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - September 06 2004 :  15:10:41  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please keep those pictures coming.... I am getting some great shots but I still need more.

Thanks

Ray
Go to Top of Page

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

372 Posts

Posted - September 07 2004 :  11:04:36  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I could install "drop-down" O2 masks like on a plane, Then I could modify George's foot pedal pump idea to feed fresh air to the occupents.

D Major
Brick2706 red acrylic
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - September 10 2004 :  17:39:44  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BRICK2706

Maybe I could install "drop-down" O2 masks like on a plane, Then I could modify George's foot pedal pump idea to feed fresh air to the occupents.

Now that is funny, I bet Jim can grab some of those at an airport for him.... Can you imagine.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

71 Posts

Posted - September 11 2004 :  14:42:58  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL. I think I probably got that idea from old fighter planes (P-38) where you charged the nose cannon by pumping with your foot. And, there was a Brickline cover photo with a Bricklin parked next to a P-38.

George
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - November 10 2004 :  21:54:03  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seriously folks, I need more good quality pictures if i am going to be able to knock of the calender for next meet. I have to have it to the printers by January after I get all the pictures. Please email what you have with your details to:
BrickPics@sharpefire.com

THANKS
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - February 20 2005 :  10:21:36  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So Far the Bricklin Calender is looking like it might not fly. I am still looking for more pictures to make it work.
Send in what ever you might have that may even be used as filler pictures. Please send all you info as well...name location and VIN
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
« 1 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05