2 Pages
« 1 2
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vin6635
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - July 21 2005 :  11:24:43  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ouch - need to be a subscriber!

Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 25 2005 :  16:52:22  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have copies of the paper
Go to Top of Page

Brick999
Former BI Member

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - July 25 2005 :  16:57:05  Show Profile Send Brick999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO TSN

For those who do not know, TSN is our Canadian equivalent to ESPN. They want to do a story on the meet, the Bricklin and me (Of all things) I am not sure about the details as we are negotiating it right now. They really want to get a film crew to the Cayuga Race Track where we are going for track time. That should be a blast if it works out.

TOO MUCH, HUH?
SEE YOU IN TWO DAYS
Go to Top of Page

Steve_Ickes
BI Member

USA
181 Posts

Posted - July 27 2005 :  10:33:16  Show Profile  Visit Steve_Ickes's Homepage Send Steve_Ickes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It all sounds good to me. The more exposure the car gets, the more interest by the public, the more demand, the higher the resale value. Basic supply and demand economics. Great job Ray.

I'll be arriving in Kitchener about 9:00pm tonight. See ya there.

Steve 2355
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
2 Pages
« 1 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05