Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bricklin1155
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Regional Director - Ohio

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - September 19 2005 :  06:23:55  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm moving the site to another provider over the next couple of days. Most of you should not notice the change.

There will be a period when both sites are active and the possibility exists that posts to the Forum 'may get left behind'. I would suggest that you wait for a couple of days if posting anything of a truly important nature to prevent it from getting 'lost'. I'll point the old site to the new while the transition is being made but thought I'd warn you just to be safe!

Bricklin1155

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - September 21 2005 :  04:35:56  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Site move completed. Let me know if you run across anything that is not functioning properly.

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155
Go to Top of Page

Steve_Ickes
BI Member

USA
181 Posts

Posted - September 27 2005 :  12:45:10  Show Profile  Visit Steve_Ickes's Homepage Send Steve_Ickes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only thing that I've noticed is that the "Active Topic Since Date" changed to todays date immediately after I press the Active Topics button. Thus showing no active topics since my last long-on date. To fix this I manually go back a week or two to see what has been posted. That's all I've found.

See ya,

Steve 2355
Go to Top of Page

Bricklin1155

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - September 27 2005 :  15:31:04  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Agreed, Steve!

The Active Topics has been a bit flaky. I haven't taken the time to examine the code and find out what the problem is. I have noticed that the number of 'Active Topics' will change depending on what page you are currently on, too. (Go to the Portal Page, then the Active Topics Page, then Forum ...)

Thanks for the feedback!!

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155
Go to Top of Page

Rick_R
Former BI Member

Canada
1703 Posts

Posted - September 28 2005 :  03:54:21  Show Profile Send Rick_R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
same problem here, it was here once before, right in the begining but then went away.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05