New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steve_Ickes
BI Member

USA
181 Posts

Posted - January 03 2022 :  22:04:13  Show Profile  Visit Steve_Ickes's Homepage Send Steve_Ickes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is a 2022 BI Eastern Meet being planned. If so, is there any information available.

Steve 2355

kerry4951
BI Member

Average Member

USA
831 Posts

Posted - January 03 2022 :  22:08:06  Show Profile Send kerry4951 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard its going to be some where in NY, with several areas being looked at. Thats all I heard

Vin 2200 (Safety white)
Vin 588 (Scottsdale Police Car)
Go to Top of Page

joec
BI Member

Canada
130 Posts

Posted - January 06 2022 :  10:30:05  Show Profile Send joec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is from Mark Bricklin in latest Brickline V6 N3 Nov 2021

Details are still not dialed in and I have only heard rumors and I am prepared to share them... it looks like a meet will take place in or near Corning, NY which is located in the Finger Lakes region of New York State, very close to Watkins Glen. A Meet took place here
in July 2004 - its a beautiful area! I heard conversation the meet will take place in mid-late June rather than in mid-July but I really am out of the loop. As soon as this is dialed in, details will be posted on Facebook, emailed to members whose email addresses we have and the registration form and details will publish in the Brickline in February.

JoeC 0848 "Pinky"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05