15 Pages
« 11 12 13 14 15 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kent0242
BI Member

Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Posted - July 28 2013 :  23:48:30  Show Profile Send kent0242 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First off, I had a wonderful time at the 2013 Meet.

2nd, is it possible to obtain a copy of the judging / critique sheet used in determining points for the show evaluators? I would like to use it as a list of things for correction.

Other than that, I hope to contact a few of you and follow up on some tips I heard about while attending the Meet.

Kent
#2832 birthdate 11 SEP 1975
Go to Top of Page

kerry4951
BI Member

Average Member

USA
831 Posts

Posted - July 29 2013 :  08:24:45  Show Profile Send kerry4951 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kent
In the past Terry Tanner kept the judging sheets. You had to contact him and they would send it out. I think I enclosed prepaid envelope to cover the postage.

Vin 2200 (Safety white)
Vin 588 (Scottsdale Police Car)
Go to Top of Page

Vin2889
BI Member

BI Chairman

USA
99 Posts

Posted - July 31 2013 :  19:02:46  Show Profile Send Vin2889 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave Larner, an attendee from the meet in London, took a load of high quality pictures at the meet and put together a very nice slideshow of the event. Enjoy.

http://albums.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?i=1&db=1&pw=kJ4kcEHN&a_id=6160395

Steve

VIN's #1339 & #2889
Go to Top of Page

craignelson1
Former BI Member

USA
131 Posts

Posted - July 31 2013 :  23:05:58  Show Profile Send craignelson1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks for sharing very nice
Go to Top of Page

JerryM
Former BI Member

USA
167 Posts

Posted - August 01 2013 :  00:14:03  Show Profile  Visit JerryM's Homepage Send JerryM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures. I was beginning to think that no one brought a camera or a cell phone to the Meet to take pictures!
Go to Top of Page

jatev
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

USA
296 Posts

Posted - August 01 2013 :  01:07:34  Show Profile  Visit jatev's Homepage Send jatev a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent Excellent Excellent video Steve.

John - WA State
Vin 0079
Go to Top of Page

Gulwings
Former BI Member

Canada
1139 Posts

Posted - August 01 2013 :  08:17:38  Show Profile Send Gulwings a Private Message  Reply with Quote
VERY MANY thanks to Dave for his work! It is really well done and helps illustrate the "spirit" of the meet and the "goings-on" very, very well.

Impressive!

Mike P

Go to Top of Page

brick75
Former BI Member

Canada
1843 Posts

Posted - August 02 2013 :  19:05:12  Show Profile Send brick75 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I waited a bit to reply hoping someone else would ring in and probably there is a history on the judging sheets I don't know about.

We need as a Club to be transparent and if we want to improve our cars why would the Club not be the first to make efforts to get that feedback out...the effort of the judges and those that take our cars to the meets is wasted if it sits in some box somewhere, we are a community of B owners, so it is a bit surprising to say the least.

Simple idea, just email out the sheets as a jpeg to the less than 40 of us there with cars, what would that take in effort, or better, why would we not want to do this as a Club?

If I am off base with some historical past on this on "this is how we do things", I apologize, I personally would certainly like to know the insights of the expert judges, god forbid resort to some petty complaints on it.

Marty
Go to Top of Page

steve_edgar
BI Member

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - August 02 2013 :  22:22:09  Show Profile  Visit steve_edgar's Homepage Send steve_edgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Agreed!

VIN 846
Go to Top of Page

Gulwings
Former BI Member

Canada
1139 Posts

Posted - August 03 2013 :  06:52:52  Show Profile Send Gulwings a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... quite honestly; I had no intention of having my car judged in London. It really isn't that important to me at this time... BUT... I was TOLD (no names) specifically that the importance of the judging was to let ME know what and where I 'had to go' should I wish to restore my car to concourse condition at some later date. I was told I would basically have a "recipe" to follow. Based on this premise; I had the car judged.

Am I mistaken to think that this meant I would receive the judging sheet? If I am mistaken; how do I know my "recipe"?

Mike P

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
15 Pages
« 11 12 13 14 15 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05