Printer Friendly
13 Pages
« 9 10 11 12 13 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - June 25 2008 :  11:33:17  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am still working my way through the DVD. I was hoping to see more footage that was not used in the broadcast show. I would have like to have just the Bricklin pieces together as well as the Impala. I have not seen anything other than the show minus the commercials.
Go to Top of Page

marks
BI Member

USA
365 Posts

Posted - June 25 2008 :  20:40:45  Show Profile Send marks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did not see any of the show, so this is all good for me. Would have been nice to see only the Brick stuff but I guess it wouldn't be a competion that way. Good thing I can fast forward. Check out the last chapter on the last disc.
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - June 26 2008 :  01:37:12  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The commentary feature on the last episode is nice. Thanks for sending me forward.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - June 26 2008 :  22:10:11  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Guys,

Thanks for picking up the DVD set. I hope you enjoy it. You will find the bonus features on the final disc... look for something special on episode 12 too. I'm also glad to hear people are not calling it a Delorian anymore...

We were at the Pismo Beach Car Cruise last week. There was a gullwing Mercedes in the cruise... I yelled out "Hey, is that a Bricklin?". Got some big laughs for that one!

1279 - Build 'em wild. Drive 'em bold.
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - August 03 2008 :  17:40:44  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In the previews for an upcoming segment. Episode 11, chapter 5, 21 minutes, 42 seconds. There was some video of someone trying to install an electric window motor. From what was shown it looked to big to fit. I would have liked to seen more of that reference since I would like to install an electric windows at some point. Did that make it to video anywhere or even in the car?

Edited by - play8o9 on August 03 2008 18:07:51
Go to Top of Page

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - November 28 2008 :  00:08:52  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry it took so long to notice your comment. Yes, we did try to fit power window motors in ep. 12. However, the motor was too large so it didn't get installed. A smaller motor was sent to us by Electiclife and was installed after the reveal at the Consul General's residence.

1279 - Build 'em wild. Drive 'em bold.
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - November 28 2008 :  11:12:32  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good to hear. Do you know the part number or part cross reference?

I am still getting some people indicating they saw the Chop Cut Rebuild episode when I am out at local shows. Great exposure for the car. Thanks again for taking on this project.
Go to Top of Page

Davhansen
Former BI Member

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - December 06 2008 :  10:33:50  Show Profile  Visit Davhansen's Homepage Send Davhansen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I appreciate that Cut Chop Rebuild took this project on as well. Around Ottawa there are few enough people who understand what the Bricklin is and this show has helped educate a good third of the people I have talked to since the show aired.

Stuart sent two DVDs to me last week and they arrived today. Awesome! Now to decide: Hockey Night in Canada or CCR! Its a tough choice - guess I can always record the game. "O)

Cheers
Dave

VIN 2163 "LOTAGULL"
Go to Top of Page

tsilliker
Former BI Member

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - December 06 2008 :  16:41:07  Show Profile  Visit tsilliker's Homepage Send tsilliker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't wait to see it. I also get comments from folks who have seen it here in London, Ontario. Must be a popular show.

Best regards,
Thane Silliker
London, Ontario
VIN #2785 Safety White
Go to Top of Page

tsilliker
Former BI Member

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - December 08 2008 :  08:49:23  Show Profile  Visit tsilliker's Homepage Send tsilliker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was it ever revealed what the VIN number was for the CCR car? I looked back through the first several pages and didn't see it.

Best regards,
Thane Silliker
London, Ontario
VIN #2785 Safety White
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
13 Pages
« 9 10 11 12 13 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05