Printer Friendly
13 Pages
« 7 8 9 10 11 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - October 16 2007 :  13:22:32  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope you all had a chance to see the season finale on Monday. It has been a pleasure presenting this years' episodes. It was also great to have so much support from the Bricklin community. Everything from photo's to messages on this and the Speed board were all very supportive. It's great to get feedback in a medium that is mostly "one-way". Everyone on our team appreciates your comments...

If you would like to get an up-close glimpse of the Bricklin, it will be a featured vehicle at the SEMA show, outside of the Las Vegas convention center from Oct. 31st to Nov. 3rd. You don't need to be registered to see it, as it is at the front enterance to the convention hall.

Now, its time for me to sit back and enjoy driving my very own Bricklin! See you on the road.

1279 - Build 'em wild. Drive 'em bold.
Go to Top of Page

vin6635

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - October 16 2007 :  17:27:18  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will you please let us know when the DVDs become available?

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

4 Posts

Posted - October 16 2007 :  21:38:11  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw the last episode and was kind of bummed. I wanted to see the new suspension and the air doors work. I felt cheated after all of the build up.
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - October 16 2007 :  22:11:46  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was hoping to see some more with the power windows. Seems like I saw a clip of them being inserted, but no details on them. Maybe the DVD's will cover these hopefully in more detail as well as other areas.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - October 17 2007 :  10:12:47  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The car was not quite complete by July 2nd. It was test driven only 3 weeks ago. At the time, they were having trouble with the windows because they do not go straight up and down. There were also no lights installed. Even though we had turned it over, they really only had the car ready for show not for "go". Everything is working fine now so, I'll shoot some video of the suspension and door functions for you all when the car is at SEMA and post it on Youtube. Let me know of about anything else you would like to see.

Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - October 17 2007 :  11:41:32  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That would be great. I do not think I would have a chance to get to Vegas during SEMA, so this would be the next best thing. If we are lucky it will get some exposure on some of the SEMA TV coverage that seems to grow each year.

Any update on when the Bricklin Pinks All Out episode will air?

I would like to see more youtube videos of other Bricklin's as well. There are only a few and I am trying to keep them together under a Bricklin channel on youtube. So get your cars posted if you can.
Go to Top of Page

Bricklin1155

BI Regional Director - Ohio

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - November 01 2007 :  01:50:23  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a link to an Autoblog blerb on the CCR Bricklin appearance at SEMA. Has some nice pics of the completed car.

SEMA Sideshow: Bricklin SV1 show car - http://www.autoblog.com/2007/10/31/sema-sideshow-bricklin-sv1-show-car

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155
Go to Top of Page

vin6635

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - November 01 2007 :  13:28:38  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone posted this too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rperro/1810698277/

Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

79 Posts

Posted - December 05 2007 :  16:11:25  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still have not seen any comments as to when the CC&R series featuring the Bricklin will be available for sale on DVD, and also who the source will be to obtain it from.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - December 08 2007 :  15:25:27  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The "CCR" Season 4 DVD's should be available in January. We are just wrapping up production of Street Tuner Challenge this month. The DVD's will be next.

Good hunting!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
13 Pages
« 7 8 9 10 11 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05