Printer Friendly
13 Pages
« 5 6 7 8 9 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - July 29 2007 :  11:55:07  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a reminder... Episode 2 - "Shop Cut Rebuild", airs at 7pm (eastern)/ 4pm (pacific)on Monday July 30th. Hope you all can catch it.

Dan

1279 - Build 'em wild. Drive 'em bold.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

4 Posts

Posted - August 18 2007 :  08:30:22  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see no one has posted in awhile. Hope you guys haven't lost interest in the show. As the future owner of one of these marvolous cars, I hope your investments rise in value but not enough to drive me away.

I have been a fan since I saw my first one in 76',light brown in color, owned by a teacher at my high school. His brother-in-law had one in "Safety Orange".
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - August 18 2007 :  10:17:07  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Still watching every episode. There just has not been to much going on. This is the boring part of a restoration. I believe the interesting stuff starts to happen next week. They install body panels and from the previews it looks like they had a little trouble.

Chop Cuts site has the next episode preview at this link. It will free up a new one each week. This is the same preview that is at the end of the show. http://www.ccr.tv/tuneIn.html
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - August 23 2007 :  01:35:41  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, is that link finally working????

Yes, Play this is the dog days. But, if you are a fabricator... you're soaking this stuff up. Fab guys really are the unsung hero's in a resto/mod process. At a carshow no one ever asks "who did the fabrication?" Its always questions like: "Who painted it?', "Who did the interior?", or "Where did you get those wheels?".

Bernie, lots of action on the Speed board. We're still on the front page (which doesn't go un-noticed at Speed). Thanks to everyone for posting there. Don't worry though, I'll still be dropping by here often to answer questions. I'll make sure you guys get the latest pics too. I appreciate the support!

Go to Top of Page

brick75
Former BI Member

Canada
1843 Posts

Posted - August 23 2007 :  10:19:53  Show Profile Send brick75 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I'll just add that I can't count the number of people that have approached me here in Central Canada every time I have my Brick out and say, "Awesome show on the Bricklin modification...did you see it?"

This is a great diversion from thr "Hey, how come you painted your Delorean?"

Great job of awareness!

Marty
VIN 1548
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - August 24 2007 :  01:40:31  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To quote George W... "Mission accomplished".

Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

4 Posts

Posted - August 26 2007 :  09:28:17  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dan,
Thanks for keeping myself and the rest of the "Bricklin Nation" interested in this build. Now that the panels are going on, I can see what would be involved in restoring one. By the way, who's doing the paint? Who's doing the interior? Where are the wheels coming from? JUST KIDDING!
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - August 30 2007 :  20:19:41  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I noticed on the recent episode that there were two safety suntan acrylic front quarters. I was curious to what primer was used since this always seems to be an area of concern when priming/painting the acrylic.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - August 30 2007 :  23:04:18  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All of the paint and primer product was supplied by House Of Kolor. Cliff was very impressed with the primer and sealer products. He hadn't used it much before and commented that he would use it more often because it laid on very nice. The trick to covering the acrylic seems to be prep. The guys really roughed up the fenders before they sealed them. I guess we'll know in a couple of years if it worked...

Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - September 07 2007 :  16:01:15  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those interested...

If you find yourself in Las Vegas this weekend, drop by the LV Motor Speedway drag strip on Saturday. We will be in attendance for a taping of a new episode of PINKS ALL OUT.

There will be a meet and greet autograph session with yours truly from 4pm to 6pm AND... the Bricklin will be on display for those who would like to get an up close look.

We may even take a pass down the track with (if the engine has been broken in sufficiently).

I hope to see some of our CCR fans there!

Cheers,
Dan Woods

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
13 Pages
« 5 6 7 8 9 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05