Printer Friendly
13 Pages
« 6 7 8 9 10 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - September 11 2007 :  15:52:43  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Enjoyed the last episode. Great panel fit and color the really pops. Looking forward to the interior build up based on the previews I should learn something. I was considering creating a console replacement and the next episode should cover it.
Go to Top of Page

Colin1332
Former BI Member

Starting Member

Canada
43 Posts

Posted - September 11 2007 :  20:02:36  Show Profile Send Colin1332 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It looks like the rest of the new Bricklin episodes will be airing at 7:00 am starting this Thursday. Check out the schedule http://www.speedtv.com/programs/201/ and set your VCR if you dont want to wait several weeks for the Monday night premiers...
Go to Top of Page

n/a
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - September 13 2007 :  09:46:15  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It appears Speed has made some changes to our schedule. I'm waiting to hear back from them to find out when they will air episodes 11, 12, and 13. I'll keep you posted as soon as I know the details. Until then, enjoy the extra runs of Season IV, weeknights at 7pm.

Cheers,
Dan

1279 - Build 'em wild. Drive 'em bold.
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - September 13 2007 :  11:42:26  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Latest update on Speed site is now just showing new episodes on Monday's. The new episode that was on the schedule for tonight is now a rerun.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

69 Posts

Posted - September 16 2007 :  12:56:21  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
are we able to buy the season on DVD??

pic of my car: http://rides.webshots.com/album/561971861fesCqP?vhost=rides
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - September 17 2007 :  12:56:55  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are not able to release DVD's until Speed has shown all episodes. Then we must ask for a release. If they want to show the series again in prime-time, I would anticipate it will be a couple of months before they give us a green light. Tivo should help get you through.

The DVD set will have some extra features including, out-takes and commentaries. Should be a nice package. Look for CCR Season 2, with 26 episodes to be released soon.

Cheers,
Dan

Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - October 02 2007 :  09:33:12  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did anyone catch the time change for CCR? I was expecting to see the new episode Monday Night and it recorded something else. I did not realize the time changed from 7 PM Eastern to 4:30 PM Eastern. Monday's episode looks like it will air again Sunday at 8:00 AM. Time to reset the record times.

Seems like the show got bumped to an off time instead of prime time. This will really affect the exposure of the car due to the time change. This will also affect a great show. I have always enjoyed watching this even without the Bricklin. Is there anything we can do to get the show at a better time?
Go to Top of Page

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - October 02 2007 :  17:58:12  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got it but it wasn't a new episode. Calling a Corvette Expert was the title. It was a rerun of the episode that aired 17-Sep. If you caught it when it was originally shown then you didn't miss anything.

Stuart

Stuart
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - October 02 2007 :  20:33:50  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stuart,

Check your Tivo playback. We just delivered "Calling a Corvette Expert". Monday was the premier of that episode. The programing department at Speed got some titles mixed up.

Play809,

Speed moved the show to 4:30 because they wanted to move the re-runs there. The new shows were included by mistake. They didn't relize it until I contacted them. But, by then it was too late in their opinion to change back because the new schedule had already been published. Don't worry though, they will run the hell out of those episodes over the next year or two. You can expect a prime-time slot in the new year on the west coast... at least that is what they promised to try for me.

In the interim, please feel free to write Speed and let them know how you feel about the change (give em hell).

BTW, I saw the Bricklin segment on YouTube today. Some interesting feedback comments from Delorian fans!! Wow are they pissed!

Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

4 Posts

Posted - October 15 2007 :  07:42:18  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The "finale" for "CCR" will air today at 4:30pm EST on Speed. It will re air again this coming Saturday morning at 9am Est.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
13 Pages
« 6 7 8 9 10 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05