13 Pages
« 8 9 10 11 12 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bricklin1155
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

BI Regional Director - Ohio

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - January 30 2008 :  06:40:45  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FYI - Dropped Dan a note today asking about DVD availability ...

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155
Go to Top of Page

Bricklin1155

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - February 15 2008 :  07:08:43  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sent Dan another e-mail this morning ... I assume he's out having fun with his Bricklin!

Go to Top of Page

Bricklin1155

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - February 15 2008 :  11:18:53  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got a reply from Dan Woods - it doesn't look like it will be much longer!

Date: 2008/02/15 Fri AM 09:18:25 CST
To: "Michael V. Mitchell"
Subject: RE: CCR TV - Bricklin Season?

Hi Michael,

Good to hear from you.

Yes, the DVD set is coming together. The re-edits and opening menu's are nearly done. Classic Industries will likely be releasing them through their new Impala catalogue. Classic is a great venue for the set because fans of the show will not need to have paypal to purchase the set. They can also just call Classic's 800 number to order, making the process very simple. Give it two more weeks and we should have them ready.
Cheers,
Dan

WAS Productions Inc. - We're Always Shooting!
www.WASproductions.com
www.ccr.tv
www.streettunerchallenge.tv

Go to Top of Page

Bricklin1155

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  07:01:58  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Chop Cut Rebuild - Season IV, the SPEED television series which features the Bricklin restoration and modification will be available as a complete 13 episode 3 DVD box set in early June. The set contains additional commentaries and extras not broadcast on SPEED. Dan Woods, the show's producer and host, has made the club an offer that is too good to pass up. Members who pre-order by May 31 will receive an early bird price of $24.95 + $5 shipping for the 3 disc set. Order now. Once the deadline passes, the price jumps to the retail price of $29.95.

To take advantage of this price, your order must be received by the May 31 deadline. The $5 shipping charge is per order, not per set. Order multiple sets for a single shipping charge and save even more.

Send check or money order made out to Bricklin International to:

Bricklinalia
c/o Stuart Zukrow
39401 Helena Avenue
Sterling Heights, MI 48313-5521

You can also PayPal to my personal email address sjzukrow@msn.com. Including an additional 4% to offset PayPal fees is encouraged but not required.

Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  10:20:16  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting timing. The other night I see that Dan was an actor before starting the CCR and Street Tuner Challenge. My daughter was watching an old episode of a Canadian teen show call Degrassi. I looked up and Dan was on the show. Not sure if he was a regular or not.
Go to Top of Page

vin6635

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  09:32:09  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will these be on sale in Gettysburg this summer? Might be a good way to sell more! I'd buy one there - or will order via snail mail.
Go to Top of Page

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  18:05:58  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vin6635

Will these be on sale in Gettysburg this summer?

Hopefully. They are due out in early June and the meet is Father's day weekend. That's cutting it too close to make any promises. The price jumps $5 to $29.95 on 31-May. If you want to lock in on the lower $24.95 price, you'll need to pay by 31-May. If the timing is right, I'll deliver the pre-paid sets in Gettysburg along with a refund of the $5 shipping charge.

Stuart
Bricklinalia Director

Stuart

Edited by - sjzukrow on May 06 2008 18:10:14
Go to Top of Page

vin6635

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - May 08 2008 :  13:54:39  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gotcha - I'll send the check and pickup at Gettysburg!
Go to Top of Page

sjzukrow
BI Member

Auctioneer

USA
789 Posts

Posted - June 18 2008 :  20:00:49  Show Profile Send sjzukrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The DVDs were waiting for me upon my return from the meet. Too bad they didn't show up in time for me to bring them. Many thanks to Dan Woods for his assistance.

For those that pre-ordered, they're on their way. For everyone else, I've still got a few copies. $29.95 + $5.00 shipping = $34.95. See above for ordering information.

Stuart
Bricklinalia Director

Stuart

Edited by - sjzukrow on June 18 2008 20:04:30
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

79 Posts

Posted - June 25 2008 :  10:18:46  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had not seen any episodes of CC&R, so I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my DVD set. Got them in the mail on Monday...watched all 13 episodes Monday and Tuesday.(Nice to be retired!). It was great!! The guys did a phenominal job on the car. The suede maple leaf in the headliner was really cool...the painted bricklin logos were sweet!! They did a really good job on filming the project, and the footage was excellent. Last week I had my car out in front of my house...(I keep it in private storage). Some college kid came running down the street yelling "Is that a Bricklin?". He told me that he and his friends had never seen one but they all watched the whole season of CC&R. He begged me to sit in it. I allowed him and he was grinning from ear to ear. So, needless to say, I think we are going to be seeing a wave of interest due to exposure and price increases to come!!! Horray!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
13 Pages
« 8 9 10 11 12 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05