13 Pages
« 2 3 4 5 6 »
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vin6635
Not Registered with BI or E-Mail mis-match

Average Member

USA
673 Posts

Posted - July 05 2007 :  10:09:25  Show Profile Send vin6635 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So what are they going to do with the car when they're finished?
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - July 05 2007 :  15:26:47  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We're talking to SONY Mobile about touring the car for a while. They want it for their booth at SEMA. But, they may want to include it in their NHRA Sport Compact road show. We'll let you know.
Also, the producer of "PINKS All Out" has invited us to bring the car to their shoot in Arizona in September, along with our Impala project.

1279 - Build 'em wild. Drive 'em bold.
Go to Top of Page

Ramblerman
Former BI Member

USA
81 Posts

Posted - July 06 2007 :  12:58:39  Show Profile  Visit Ramblerman's Homepage Send Ramblerman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Arizona! WoooHooo! I think I've got some people I can convince to come out of the heat and see the Bricklin. I know I would like to be there. I wonder if it would be about the same time as the Bricklin Meet in Tucson? Just a thought...

Daniel

'75 Bricklin SV1 - Safety Orange
'82 DeLorean DMC-12 - Stainless Steel
Go to Top of Page

n/a

deleted

68 Posts

Posted - July 09 2007 :  13:44:38  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What is the date of the Meet in Tucson?

FYI... The first episode of Season 4 premiers on Saturday July 14th at 9am Eastern (6am Pacific) and Monday night at 7pm (4pm PT).

We have an on-going discussion of the new series with SPEED viewers on their board too. Chime in and let the people at SPEED know what you think of the series... I'll continue to respond to this board as well as the Speed board. I'll be giving this board much more insight than the SPEED viewers get. However, on the SPEED board, the builders will also be responding to any questions or comments you may have.

You can visit the board at: http://insider.speedtv.com/viewtopic.php?t=151046

SPEED does take into account how much traffic their board recieves and it is a factor in what time slot we get. I.E. the more traffic, the better time slots we get in the future.

Cheers,
Dan Woods

1279 - Build 'em wild. Drive 'em bold.

Edited by - n/a on July 09 2007 13:45:08
Go to Top of Page

Bricklin1155

BI Regional Director - Ohio

USA
1697 Posts

Posted - July 09 2007 :  16:58:33  Show Profile  Visit Bricklin1155's Homepage  Click to see Bricklin1155's MSN Messenger address Send Bricklin1155 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tuscon meet info is here: http://www.bricklin.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=777

September 26th - 30th, 2007

Michael V. Mitchell - VIN 1155
Go to Top of Page

play8o9
Former BI Member

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - July 14 2007 :  10:01:39  Show Profile  Visit play8o9's Homepage Send play8o9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great first episode this morning. Lots of new information on where parts came from that I had not heard. Will have to play it back a few times to catch them all. Great interviews with Malcolm, Herb and Bob. Looking forward to future episodes. Never took mine down that far from the windshield back. I have removed the entire front last year so bringing back some memories. Great timing with the meet coming up next week. It is not looking good for me to make it to the meet, so this will have to take it's place.
Go to Top of Page

JerryM
Former BI Member

USA
167 Posts

Posted - July 14 2007 :  10:36:02  Show Profile  Visit JerryM's Homepage Send JerryM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did I hear Malcolm B. correctly? He mentioned that he showed John Delorean the original prototype Bricklin's design when John was contemplating going into the car manufacturing bisuness himself. Does he still own the "Gray Ghost" prototype car?

See you at the meet!
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - July 14 2007 :  10:59:08  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did someone tape and bring it to the meet??? It would be awesome to see this episode
Go to Top of Page

bricklin107
BI Member

BI President Emeritus

USA
529 Posts

Posted - July 14 2007 :  11:00:28  Show Profile  Visit bricklin107's Homepage Send bricklin107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are going to have a DVD/VHS combo in the hospitality suite
Go to Top of Page

gulwing1
BI Member

USA
240 Posts

Posted - July 14 2007 :  11:07:58  Show Profile Send gulwing1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was a Great first episode this morning. The anticipation was killing me. Interesting learning new things about the Bricklin that I didn't know. Enjoyed the interviews with Malcolm, Herb and Bob. Wished they had shown more in the 1st episode. Can't wait for the next one. Does anyone know if they will be offering for sale all the episodes on the Bricklin or if BI will be able to get it?

Ivan

Ivan
VIN 1050

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
13 Pages
« 2 3 4 5 6 »
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Bookmark this post Bookmark This Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bricklin International Forums © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05